Retarded little shit

Used my bath towel to clean up toilet water and put it back on my towel rack again. I've literally walked in on him doing this before so I know I didn't smell like shit or something and I'm just coming up with excuses. Mom won't even do anything about it because she's a fucking prideful cunt and she's my next target after being bullied this way by my downs brother who doesn't understand. I'm also going to beat my Dad tomorrow for being oblivious.

Attached: Pox-monkey.jpg (750x500, 121.91K)

well seems kind of obvious to keep your towel in your room once youre done with it and hang it up on a wall hook/rack if this happens frequently

All I was doing was reading about the minomoto clan and the taira clan in my car this afternoon after moving 40 tiles for this drain my Dad is working on

Attached: IMG_20220530_100320_039.jpg (2250x2250, 1.77M)

He's an actual downie? Cut him some slack dude LOL

My entire family is retarded, op, if I keep a towel in my room they'll think I'm going to use it to strangle myself. I also get dressed in a robe and bottoms once I get out of the shower

lol why is he constantly cleaning up toilet water?

This is maybe once a year, he won't learn anything if it presents itself only once a year. Whenever the toilet flooded I was asleep. His shitting habits are 4am

He drinks prune juice daily and sends logs

well maybe you should start hitting him

You're right about that. You actually are right. I shoved the back of his head but he doesn't have the neck or heart problems of typical downies, he had one atrial ductus and heart surgery but he doesn't have the atlantoaxial tilt problem so it's not like I've attempted murder.

just be carful of the tard rage don't they have superhuman strength

Attached: fzUo11f.gif (300x167, 1017.92K)

He can cite director's works and actors on a dime but he's not frighteningly powerful. Dead weight I could have him under my tile construction by tomorrow afternoon

Hope you aren't keeping your toothbrush in the bathroom.

I had concerns about that

I knew a retard in high school that could cite every actor too wtf. Why are retards like this?

The reality of it is social services puts retards on a waiting list for as long as 16 years before they get benefits like mental health services, so the parents will just sit them in front of televisions for example, but the DVD player is still king, it's better than cable.

My older sister and her children and husband used to grab dirty towels from the hamper to clean their kitchen table with before they ate.

Attached: 5AbWm5U.jpg (600x899, 181.02K)

I'm waiting for any species of nigger to try and turn this house into a group home when the house is gifted to me, even if it's just to educate me on management. Capital gains taxes nigger

>threatening to kill your disabled little bro
You're on a watchlist now user, well done.

I don't even believe this, that is body funk, but wait, did they use recently used towels to use the excess water?

I've been doing it for the last 3 days

All I know is, I rarely stayed over at their house. The dad would tell the son, my nephew, to get a towel out of the laundry room to clean the table with. I saw him go into the laundry room and come back with a dirty towel and wipe the table off with it. I was silently horrified with my jaw open. I made sure not to touch the table and basically never stayed there again. I told my other sister about it and she told me that they do it all the time, they think it's normal.

Training little shits goes nowhere, as you can tell from my thread. If I were half as militant as I was trained to be I would have pulled this drain out this evening and set it under the roof. This drain is one of the most retarded things I've ever accompliced

did the husband grow up in a poor family or something?