Why do you hate dyed hair so much?

Why do you hate dyed hair so much?

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (2048x2048, 1.33M)

it matches the visual atmosphere of soda burps and mustard sandwiches and taco bell farts

I don't. Dyed hair is super cool.

Attached: bb9419d6.jpg (960x1280, 157.57K)

I don't hate dyed hair, it's just that the people I've ran into that have dyed hair end up being batshit crazy

Picrel is what robots find attractive. I've been around long enough to know. They don't like bright colored hair. They also don't like obvious hair that has been dyed black.

Attached: 1653786150981.jpg (736x920, 76.15K)

Its unnatural and thus shows how fake and phony a bitch is. Only a mentally ill person would do this shit. Japan is the one that created this colored hair shit with anime but you don't see their women dying their hair pink and blue because they are based. Based as in they live lives based in reality instead of retarded mentally ill fantasy lands because they have daddy issues.

Sign of insecurity and emotional instability fuck off faggots

Hair dye girls are poisonous.

God damn it I went to the trouble of an original comment and forgot my picture

Attached: 1411841095214.jpg (1840x1088, 683.01K)

it's not the hair, it's typically their god awful personality of the people who feel the need to dye their hair an unnatural color.
it's attention seeking 101

It positively screams "STDs!"

Because it only worn by mental "I am sooooo alt/gay/vegan/feminist that I burst at the seams to tell it to everyone how different I am!" girls

are you a potential predator?

It's the same reaction I get to seeing a poisonous dart frog or any other toxic animal in the wild.
it's a warning sign,

All men are predators according to cunts

make me think of a poison dart frog

Because it's bad and I just love normal/natural hair

The sad thing is that I actually totally love the look and find it very hot. But the girls who wear it are simply insufferable.

She looks like richard ramirez

it's a compensation for a lack of personality

I don't hate it, but it makes a girl seem self-absorbed and rude. Most girls I've met with dyed hair were lovely people once they opened up, but just had bad life experiences, so I know my first impression is not always accurate. I think natural hair colors are much more beautiful. Why mess with your natural hair color when it looks great? Same thing I feel with tattoos.