A woman with a body and hairstyle similar to pic related is giving me heavy, obvious signs that she wants to date me...

A woman with a body and hairstyle similar to pic related is giving me heavy, obvious signs that she wants to date me. She is single and her friend leaked to me via text that she wants to date me. i do not lift at all. I feel inferior to her in every way. Just looking at her makes me feel weak and useless. It's the reason why I tried not to talk to her, but who knows maybe that made her interested somehow.

Anyway, how do I tell her that I don't want to date her? without hurting her feelings She is hot and a nice person but she belongs with Chad, not me.

>inb4 start lifting
I have started, but I won't be muscly until like 2 years into the future. I need a 'now' solution

Attached: 1653963850189.png (750x717, 629.69K)

did you make this post just to taunt me
I'm serious

imagine the reverse mating press user

also you can lift with her and itll be a fun bonding activity

yes he did user

Sup op,
You should just date her man. I think your shy beta vibe might be what she's into.

>but she belongs with Chad, not me.
Christ if this isn't a larp you're fucking pathetic OP. Who cares if you're not as bulky as her, not every relationship has to be in a dynamic men are stronger than the woman

Chad will properly pump and dump her.
But with such a fat ass, he would not even allow her into his harem. She is sub 80%, so you can date her without fearing for Chad retribution.

how much of this is you sabotaging yourself dude? how much of this is you being too scared to take a step down a new path user? how much of this is larp? your "now" solution should be to make the decision that will benefit you waaay further down the road; are you gonna beat yourself up for missing this opportunity in a couple months? do you TRULY not want to go through with this? life has no rules dickhead. it is not 100% defined that because she's hot she WILL NOT want to date you. what if she fucking does dude? make your choice user, and make it a wise one.

Why would she like a beta loser?

A constant sense of superiority and security.

> too mascular girl with no tits
You might as well just fuck a dude

Wouldn't she just fuck Chad on the side?

She clearly is already into you. Give it a try man.

maybe? maybe she also wants to date op? maybe she a lil quiiiirky? maybe you should fuck chad on the side too?

faggot, just fuck a dude

>convenient gym partner that will keep you motivated and hold you accountable because she'd be your gf
>even if the relationship crashes and burns horrifically you still end up fitter afterwards
there is no drawback here

Attached: 1648707979806.gif (470x352, 1.57M)

Stacked don't date inkwells

i want a strong gf into weird lanky nerds so bad

Maybe she wants to be your mommy. Maybe she lifts because she's somehow traumatized and feels safer with a person who wouldn't be a threat to her.

idk m8, it's not like people prank others by pretending to want to date them outside of middle school. Just tell her you're confused about her choice, and that you'd have guessed she'd want a bodybuilder instead.

100% chance the next woman isn't going to be as good
don't be picky, especially if you browse this shithole

This only happens in animus

Alien face
user don't fall for the gym meme, get your muscles outside in nature doing physical activities instead of sitting in a room drinking powder

i know user i want it to be real so bad though