Here's your fembot gf bro

why does normalniggers frequent this board?

Attached: Picsart_22-05-31_07-56-46-277.png (720x676, 414.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/rwazrz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

her finger looks like a ball of dust

i actually hate these normalfag stacies so much, at least i have the decency of being an ugly and loser female while posting here.

They think they are "dark and twisted" for hanging out with the "school shooters." These people are more fucked up than we could ever be.

she's probably fake

i actually would, cute

It's really is just a phase and they dont hang out with "us" they hang out with the other normalfags that latch onto the board

GOD I HATE NORMAL PEOPLE

Bro, what do you mean? She is so dark and emotionally disturbed just like YOU. Can you not tell from her hair and piercings. She is just like you, bro.

based ugly femoid at least you get some modicum of respect

Yeah bro I met my fembot GF on here last week on the official r9k Discord. She's r9kcore af, dyed hair, watches anime. She ain't a normie bro, BPD just like me. I'm going to cut myself and show everyone I know on Discord how much of a non normie I am and how much I suffer.

kek'd thanks for giving me a reason to keep browsing this shithole.

Attached: 1566474795033.jpg (1570x1200, 223.38K)

this bitch has a chromebook KEK how to tell if someone's poor

That zoomer whore has never browsed Any Forums in her life

Bro, how does she eat when she has her mouth stitched shut like that?

she is holding the new iphone with the square cam literally in the same pic????

Yup these cunts literally use "4channer" as a trendy fashion statement. That cunt has never browsed this godforsaken shithole she's just trying to appeal to a niche. Wish people on tiktok/instagram would just call her out on this bullshit.

That is disgusting. Imagine being a woman, reading all the shit here and then deciding to get tattoos, piercings and fuck 50 men anyway.

It's a troll btw, real account: instagram.com/rwazrz/ but lol, give it another year and they will start to exist.

Yeah man I get what you mean these normies don't get it I almost killed myself because they didn't put pickles on my McChicken haha BPD am I right? Anyways gotta go talk to my BPD discord gf keep the normies away user

High schools lend chromebooks to students