This website is ruined. there are tiktok zoomers femoids running around, and just a bunch of general cancer and gays...

This website is ruined. there are tiktok zoomers femoids running around, and just a bunch of general cancer and gays. it's time to leave. why don't we all gather on myspace? no normies use myspace. this site especially r9k is pure cancer. women you are not funny and you are ugly and your septum is gay. you're a faggot. all faggots, kill yourselves. especially trannies. women kill yourselves gays kill yourselves summerfags kill yourselves normies kill yourselves underage kill yourselves canadians kill yourselves. that is all. especially women kill themselves. you are the most bluepilled zogbot npcs ever and you are unpleasant. only dumb women who dont talk a lot or think about much are pleasant

Attached: 25pn0ygfomr21.png (1000x1000, 250.13K)

Why don't we all gather at crystal cafe? We should make that shithole unusable for anyone who isn't an incel.

they will just ban us right away, they ban you for anything there

Glowie much?

Best thread on r9discord right now. I want this place nuked

r9k is actually such a wholesome board

Fuck it im gonna do what I always do and just hide every thread and go from there

Frogposters are part of the problem.
So yes, please quarantine yourself in MySpace.
Tell Tom I miss him.

ik youve been thinking about the fact that nobody would miss you if you killed yourself. this is your chance, user. take the plunge and do it.

>canadians kill yourselves
I agree with your entire post, especially about underaged fags shitting up the board, but why hate me for being a leaf?

female poster identified, tits out becky.

Attached: 26b714ed3a193638a192e55eb0c3656be1c21057_00.jpg (500x281, 19.99K)

Chad will never love you

i just hate canadian women because they are disgusting, theyre like american women but on crack. i dont know much about canadian men other than xqc and gavin mcginnes. canada is just a faggot country and it's like the usa but on steroids. america is already hell, canada must be like double hell. i am sure they are very nice but they have a lot of disgusting practices, it's all the things bad about american culture and nothing good from the european culture other than white pride i guess

>xqc
So you're a tiktok zoomer.
When will you livestream your suicide, OP?
(Do a flip for style points. Go for the world record!)

this is how I know you're a total newfag. you want to know a little secret? this board was actually ruined by all of you feels faggots and tfw no gf retards constantly shitting up the space on this board which forever shifted the culture of this place to a point beyond recognizable to what arcanine used to be like years before it was deleted the first time. this board should have stayed deleted, moot fucked up by having the exodus of the rest of you mongoloids cast upon the rest of Any Forums. if you started browsing Any Forums after 2011 then you have no room to complain. now get the fuck off my lawn zoomer.

Just looking for a platform that will keep the vid up

i'm a tiktok zoomer because i know who xqc is, the biggest streamer in the entire world. of course the leaf is a rude asshole, i hate canadians. especially toronto

No one gave a flying fuck about r9k before peak robot culture. And it was still a feels board back in 2010. Tulpas, spaghetti threads all lead to what it was meant to be, a haven for khhv autistic males and it was for a short while. Seriously, you normalniggers have the rest of the internet that caters to your worldview to go to, nigger relationship and sex havers,

Yes, you are.
Cry me a river and drown yourself, faggot.

>normalniggers have the rest of the internet that caters to your worldview
The normie genie is out of the bottle and you can't stuff it back in. They're EVERYWHERE.

The entirety of web-culture that has been forming since the 90s was wiped out in one fell swoop by the swarms of smooth brained phone posters. And now there is no hidden corner or tiny facet of the internet that is closed off to them. Any Forums is just a social media site to them to repost content on another social media site. The internet is becoming Cable TV with hyperlinks. The average IQ online dipped at least 30 points in the last decade. We're never going back. It's only getting worse.

Attached: 1651666089816.jpg (1280x960, 196.89K)

leave the web. Go to gemini. That's what I did. I have my own capsule and everything.

what the fuck is gemini
go back to x

Yep, just have to look at the catalog. Saw another thread of a normalfag and his ex, and now women posting because they don't have Stacy status, despite men orbiting them. It's crazy I've been on this shithole for more than a decade, it's going to get much worse. KHHV men are going to be buried in "not doing so well" circles as normalfags up the standards. They believe they aren't normalfags simply because they don't have a host of friends, six figure salary and a house, despite in and out of relationships. You just have to watch a few videos on YT to see this place be in a video in your recommendations. Have to find a way to not come back to this place.

Gemini is an alternative web protocol that is text based only. If you want to experience the early internet you will have to look for self hosted webpages which still exist or go to gemini; learn how to use a computer retard. We're already leaving the internet. us smart low curve high iq fags, anyways. Enjoy the normie net.

Attached: 1653431974711.jpg (400x388, 45.19K)

You guys can talk all the shit you want but hikimori still looks down on you.

I'm a khhv neet shutin for over a decade, what.