Everyone is bad so why should i talk to them

everyone is bad so why should i talk to them

Attached: 1653935165292.jpg (1448x2048, 210.63K)

>everyone is bad
No

Attached: 1648908195141.jpg (960x720, 66.41K)

everyone is bad
they are

not everyone is bad sometimes its just about perspective. dont talk to people u dont want to.

people are aggro monsters

I don't know why I continue to. I am too scared to be alone, I guess. Men are ugly and desperate, women are soulless and boring, trans are just prisongays that fetishize femininity, same with femboys. None of them care for genuine human connection and they just see you as a commodity, it's really disgusting.

Do as you wish, I don't think anyone is stopping you.

Who cares. None of those things define you, retard. You're clearly not like any of the things you described so stop being a pussy.

What are you barking about, dog? It'll be a cold day in hell before I respond seriously to someone namefagging as "Void".

who put the hair in her pits lmao? I dont remember that

>boohoohoohoohoohoo people BAD and SCAWWY!
Eat shit

void...erm youre so..like... dark and emotional dude... thats really fucking deep and emo..

When did I say they were scary? Are you retarded? I said I was scared to be alone, which 99% of people are, I guarantee you included because you're posting on Any Forums for human interaction. You told me to "stop being a pussy" because I actually wanted to connect with others. Please empty your medicine cabinet.

tripfag lmao. I'm not gonna read any of your previous posts just gonna lmao @ your faggy trip

Attached: 1653830395534.gif (540x467, 1.76M)

Lmao what the fuck
I just ate the entire contents of my medicine cabinet, mad? Humans are retarded and even the half decent ones are rotting degenerates. You're wasting your time.
Go for it faggot. I'm better than you.

>Go for it faggot. I'm better than you.
Not my fault you have an edgy faggoty trip. Out of all the possible english lexicon you chose the worst possible name

Attached: 1653550086214.png (640x960, 830.05K)

Well, it's realistic Rei. I don't think Gendo taught her how to shave and she herself wouldn't actually do that too

I think Ritsuko or her mother, Naoko Akagi, would've taught her how to. Then again I dont have an armpit fetish nor do I lust after 14 year olds

Attached: 1630058194533.jpg (736x482, 42.52K)

>mad I have a cool name
Don't call anyone. Suicide is an option

>Out of all the possible english lexicon you chose the worst possible name
my sides

>You're wasting your time.
Okay, you're being a bit more reasonable now. I'd agree, and I know deep down that's true, I just can't get myself to stop trying. I'm too idealist I guess even when faced with reality. Good on you for being able to accept reality, though. I retract my insults.

My nigga you mad as hell. you mad af. so mad you had to default to the "kys" option

Attached: 1653844821338.jpg (850x1099, 126.08K)

Happy to blackpill, faggot.
So mad I had to respond to myself propping up my own retarded ramblings nigga u mad lolll
Refrain, neck yourself big big fattie