I met this misogynistic, 2/10, bitter...

I met this misogynistic, 2/10, bitter, lonely incel with a super unpleasant personality and I immediately fell in love with him and want to marry him, but he refused me because I'm no longer a virgin and shagged chad. What do I do now? I regret my choices so much and I finally see...

Attached: forgive_me_incel.jpg (700x394, 37.3K)

Im gonna go out on a limb and say this is some sort of bait.

Otherwise, I guess just keep looking I suppose.

Your right. Let me just cuck on my beliefs because I'm "2/10" lol. Anything else? Should I also let the woman beat me? Cheat on me?

aww im so sorry... i dont have any real advice but i just want to say i feel for you deeply. i loved a similar man but he was also an alcoholic and always threatened to violently rape me in our 3am discord calls. i loved him so much but he found out i had an adopted black brother and said he couldnt bear the thought of being a cuck and dumped me immediately . ill never get over him...

Good guess fellow tripposter

Not at all, I respect you.
What I don't respect are the ones who act like anyone gives a damn that they aren't willing to marry non-virgins.

Attached: 4e5cf7d4ccb9c59b6620a9c71944d51e.png (512x430, 124.54K)

You make this thread often and use the same same images. You are a homosexual man and you shouldn't give a fuck about heterosexual men, weirdo.

Only my second one, and actual biofoid.
I'm planning on making more, and starting every single one of them with a picture of a crying statesman and further posting dumb smilies.

Attached: 401-smug-grin.png (256x256, 17.58K)

If youre a tranny, youre coping hard with tge fact men dont care for you and that youre not a woman
If youre a man, youre strangely fixated with getting incels triggered, maybe because of some insecurity within
If youre a fag, a little bit of both above
If youre a biofem, the fact that not only you could fuck a guy right now, but instead you choose to obsess over what guys that cant have sex think, using strawmen to try to make fun of them (you assume they are mysogynistic and have a bad personality, implying thats why they cant fuck, when both things have no correlation to sexual success), leads me to believe you are coping witht he fact that you had a whore past and now regrets because even you know you are lesser in the eyes of men for it, not only incels. Its that kind of irony that hides the truth
I dont know which one is worst but I sincerely hope you can get out of that pit

bait thread. nobody falls in love with a ugly robot. girls would ironically rather fuck a robot's dog than fuck him

Attached: really-bitch-for-reals.gif (200x150, 455.31K)

So, what you're saying is that you're a purityfag incel and feel personally attacked?

Attached: stock-vector-flirting-emoticon-leaning-against-wall-with-an-expression-of-hey-good-lookin-1147556267.jpg (1500x1270, 977.54K)

You can keep posting these sniling emojis all you want
No one starts bait threads in a tuesday dawn, threads that you have repeated before, without having issues
These emojis cant hide those issues, and neither can your posture of pretending you dont understand what I wrote and trying to go for saming and personal attacks
All Im saying is look into these issues, solve whatever shit is happening inside yourself, and stop posting shit threads

That depends: how many sex partners have you had?

you joke but there's actually girls out there who think like this. imagine just throwing your life away for one of the biggest wastes of space on the planet, and getting nothing out of it. they never open up, they never start to see reason. you spend all this time trying to fix someone who doesn't even see anything wrong with themselves, only to get killed by them in a drunken rage. it's sad.

Funny thing is, I'm attractive enough for women to care. Like you admitted, thats all it takes.

>You are all, without exception, unpleasant and 2/10, so my choice of being a whore is justified
nice mental gymnastics

Oh, no, you misapprehend. I laugh at you because you're unattractive.
My choice of being a whore is justified by nothing more than that it's fun.

Attached: 6446_smug.png (500x500, 22.85K)

>My choice of being a whore is justified by nothing more than that it's fun.
Following Satan is fun. But if you have a soul, you will regret it later.

I'm going to tell you something the adults never told you...
God isn't real and Abrahamic religions are for idiots.

>What I don't respect are the ones who act like anyone gives a damn that they aren't willing to marry non-virgins.
But people like you are the ones seething over guys not wanting used goods.

I don't owe you companionship, and I certainly don't owe society a child. Fuck off.

This post is mocking that you think I care.
I don't care that you don't want me; I think it's hilarious that a loser at the bottom of the food chain thinks he can set any demands.

Attached: emoticon-2120024_960_720.png (704x720, 187.16K)

Incels wanting a virgin is actually quite funny. They are so low that this quells their insecurity. The average men dont vare cause they are too desperate. When you are at the top, you have the choice, but its arbitrary to you because you have no reason to be insecure, but virgins have a certain appeal.

And now go be a good little whore.

Perhaps you should lower your standards

gr8 b8 m8, I'd r8 8/8 but I can't sk8 cuz my g8