When's the last time femanons lezzed out?

When's the last time femanons lezzed out?

Attached: be-e.jpg (1280x720, 102.21K)

lesbians are the lowest form of human life on the planet, you should feel bad about yourself for posting an image of this vile paraphilia

when my mom would whore me out to her boyfriends

that kinda sucks user, hope you're coping.

based mom, can u share a couple stories

Bruv just wants to imagine cunny rape

kys user

They're doing it right now so they can't reply.

I was literally a kid, sry dont want to go into detail

Yeah that's why they wanna know user. As stated earlier, user just wants cunny rape stories so he can touch himself to them.

The only and last friend I had, back in elementary.
I was obsessed with animal documentaries. I saw this thing called "mating" and for some reason wanted to try it out, on my female friend.
So I humped her. She thought my jean zipper felt like a dingdong.

Last I heard she dyed her blonde hair black, emo, was doing drugs and identified as "nonbinary". Her mom hasn't seen her in a year.
Bye, old friend. Sorry it all went so wrong. I miss the good old days.

yikes
originally reply

How did it feel to larp as prepubescent Chad?

i've never done anything that extreme cause im...straight.. but i got drunk with my friend one night and had to stay over at her house, we slept in the same bed and she kissed my neck a lot it was kinda weird but uhh if that counts

All women are bisexual. You should have kissed her back.

>trannies actually believe women randomly lez out

i'unno i wont lie i've been questioning it, but she had a boyfriend so it wouldve been really wrong. well it was already wrong on her part so i wasnt trying to add to that ya know

you'd be surprised actually, i know a lot of girls do it. not full on turning gay or out like that; but they might kiss eachother on the lips or something as a ""joke"" or to get male attention. a lot of the err. straight 'popular' girls do it, a LOT. especially at parties, ive seen..things, and overheard stories

I fell in love with this chubby goth tinder girl. I don't like Tinder but I feel like a goth lucky with her because somehow she sensed what type of lover I am and knew exactly how to treat me in bed. It was incredible. Best sex I ever had and probably ever will. She ate my ass and pussy and she stuck her tongue in my ear and spit in my mouth. Moist thinking about her too bad she ghosted me because I'm clingy and weird and fall in love easily.

Attached: 1653797923282.jpg (1600x792, 282.41K)

>so i wasnt trying to add to that ya know
Why, you hsd nothing to lose. It's not the same as cheating with another man.

sounds really hot wish i had a gf who wanted to have a dick. tfw ill never have a gf who wants to larp as a futanari why live

She can have a dick, it's called a strap-on.

ya but i want her to like it most dont duh