You heard that chads? You are just for one thing haha!

We won guys, we all know our goal is to have a long term relationship with an used up whore.

Attached: AMz2H2nMv1gEr.png (735x437, 58.65K)

>"studies"
>no sources given
>women are known for perpetuating lies
ok op

This entire argument by women is just more of what women always do, virtue signaling. The reason they say that big dicks are for one-night stands is that men with big dicks won't marry whores like them.

"Big dickers"
Why do women

>in all studies
she actually read all studies ever written about women's preferences on dick sizes. This is true.

Why is there a difference in preference? I'm in the one night stand zone (but girthier) but still a virgin so I know nothing about sex.

Not everyone here has a small dick.

Cut your penis off in the bathtub and donate it to Ronald McDonald charities

>tfw big dick
Feels good man

Big, small, average, most of us are not getting it wet.
And you are seldom in any position to swing that thing into her face and let it influence her choice while she makes her mind up about you.

You incels know this isn't true right? Lol

Like 1% are above 8". Most girls can't possibly be in a relationship with the top 1% so a 1 night stand is all they can hope for.

Oh no
Big dick bros...
Not like this

medium dick bro here. why cant we just share women? i'll betabux and spoil her and Chad can fugg her. the solution is so easy

> share
Fuck off poly cuck

im not even poly. whatever

>And you are seldom in any position to swing that thing into her face and let it influence her choice while she makes her mind up about you.
Basically. Either you get pussy or you don't, if she's already okay with you sending nudes the dick size is just a plus.

How would that bitch know my dick size anyways if we date. Not like Id tell her until she eventually sees it herself

One night stands are literally the optimal outcome for male reproduction.
>You only get the best part of reproductive behavior and you don't have to pay for shit
Oh no.
How terrible.
I'm so sad.
I wish I could get a bunch of 1 night stands.
I use to be one of those programmed idiots who wanted a relationship but after decades of not getting it I'm come to terms with what I really want and that is to reproduce and have a stake in society.
8 inches here.
Still an incel.

Trouble is, I think girls really decide within seconds of meeting you
1. If they would fuck you AT ALL
and
2. How hard and full of mindgames they going to make getting there for you
IMO even when you have what she pictures as her perfect cock danging between your legs, it will only giving you a bit of leniency on #2

>average
these bitches think 7in is average when in reality it's in the top few percentages
i guess it makes sense since they think 85% of the male population isn't worth taking into consideration