I sound, like, moderately fucking gay...

i sound, like, moderately fucking gay. like i'll be having random ass conversations with people online and they'll go "hey, are you gay?" how do i stop this. how do i make it end. i just want a normal boring ass straight male voice

Attached: 1626770875919.jpg (768x768, 83.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SdL0CsZLieo
voca.ro/1fEKobrf8huH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=SdL0CsZLieo

Post vocaroo im curious

I know that feel user. Everyone thinks I'm gay, and I don't even have gay voice. I am "feminine" by American niggercattle standards though

what a couple of faggots lmao. you two should get married. because you are so gay both fo you

i am probably making a semiconscious effort to tone it down here but
voca.ro/1fEKobrf8huH
yeah i'm genuinely a soft little femfag but online cunts dont need to know that
kys

this, women think i'm gay because i never talk about sex nor try to have sex with them (because having sex is irrational most of the time, but that's a story for a different time)

Stop talking about how much you love gobbling dick for starters

you sound like a faggot and you sound like a kid in my gov class

Attached: D57ADCA0-C013-4BCE-BE0C-6116173E4C8D.jpg (750x970, 253.71K)

Aw u sound cute user

Your voice is just a tad bit breathy. Unsure how to fix, but you definitely sound gay.

yeah it's probably context dependent as well but at least that part's my fault for being an autistic spaz
see i only start talking about that once the curtain falls
FUCK I HAD A SPEECH INPEDIMENT AS A KID FUCK MY GAYASS WIFEBEATER DAD JESUS CHRIST

Attached: 1626752095306.jpg (317x432, 23.77K)

You sound pretty gay

Is that Ted Kaczynski based

but yah u definitely sound gay.

You know what it is? You're too educated and filled with rhetoric. Stop reading books. Stop pursuing knowledge. It sounds like you haven't spent enough time learning how to become a man and instead you replace your would-be testicals with intelligence.

Wow you sure sound like a homo erectus

>nasly voice
>lisp
Is this a fucking joke?

alright alright we've established that now how do i fix
i just read the magic treehouse books bro i didnt ask for this
aw ty user

Attached: 1649650737479.png (656x549, 226.69K)

I'm in a similar spot. People tend to think I'm gay or asexual because I don't have an active interest in chasing women. Thing with me is not so much that I find sex irrational as I just don't care to have it with women that I am not genuinely invested in and I do not get invested easily.

fuck you bitch i dont have a lisp

Attached: 1626752463705.jpg (1024x753, 155.2K)

for younger generations just having a history with a sport to reference and a forced deeper voice will make everyone shut up about it. The older generation is not so easily tricked though. They just have a different kind of knowledge of sussing that thing out.

>how do i fix
Pretty simple. There could be a few details I'm not picking up on, but there's a glaringly obvious problem. Stop increasing your pitch (making your vocal tone higher) at the end of your sentences/statement. If you want to stop sounding like a woman or a faggot, begin training yourself to decrease your pitch as your ending your sentences.
If you had a female speech therapist for your speech impediment, you can blame her for making you talk like a woman. Make sure you harbor the resentment forever.

>how do I fix
Say your A's differently. Shorten them. Say A's quicker, and less pronounced. You'll sound straighter.
You do sound a bit gay, but not that bad.

Try speaking a little more monotone, too. You're inflection is all over the place, brotha.

user maybe you should just lean into it ya know