Self-surrendering to Federal prison tomorrow

What will happen? Will I get raped, bros?

Attached: 215a95772a3aa17024df7d010513ee88.jpg (598x480, 30.03K)

let me guess. cheese pizza?

what did you do, champ?
how many years do you have?

Pled guilty to wire fraud, 66 months maximum but I can get parole or halfway house after 22.

>Pled guilty to wire fraud
damn champ that sucks. how much were you trying to get out of it?

You might be going to min security, basically a camp full of other white collar criminals. It'll be full of people who just want to do their time and go home. Won't be fun but you are unlikely to be assaulted/raped.

If you get med. security then you are going to get assaulted. I hope you've been working out because you are going to be a target. Rape is doubtful but a possibility. Don't take credit or engage in gambling because most sex happens in prison to pay debts.

Try to make business connections while you're in with other white collar criminals. Plus, having frens will pass the time without anything else.

Yeah it's a minimum camp that's adjacent to a medium. I don't know if they send non violent offenders to medium. Another person I know who was convicted went to a low security prison because he had more than ten years.

Don't accept handouts
Don't stink
Join something

do the guards taxes

I'd like to say that user fought off the sisters
lmao

Good luck, user. See you in about two years.

>Don't stink
why not?

maybe not such a big deal in min security but when you're stuck in a small enclosed space with other dudes, they're not gonna put up with you smelling like shit/not showering. Good way to get fucked up in prison

It attracts attention to yourself
If you stink it means you have to shower at some point and the predators will be targeting you for piss attacks, rape, etc
If you shower like everyone else you won't attract attention

Bye fren, gl..

Youll be fine as long as you arent in the same cell as a child predictor. Again best of luck fren, things will get better just hang in there!!

Kinda wish I could go to min security prison sometimes. Get jacked, read and play emulators all day, seems like a decent way to spend a year. The mark on your record is no good though.

You're an embarrassment to everyone around you, user!

Attached: file.png (558x411, 179.77K)

Wdym emulators?

Everything I've heard is that it's very easy to buy a phone in prison