Would robots settle for a FOB chinese girl like pic related? Pic isn't me but she looks a lot like me (I'm chinese)

Would robots settle for a FOB chinese girl like pic related? Pic isn't me but she looks a lot like me (I'm chinese)

Attached: IMG-8189.png (1233x1233, 1.8M)

What does "fob" mean?

Sage and report
>Sage and report

No. Eat shit ching chong bitch

>I'm chinese
My condolences, user

fresh off the boat. an immigrant who just arrived in the country for the first time with minimal knowledge of culture and language.

Yes, but you wouldn't want an old ugly KHHV neet.

This thread is bait because it's not "settling". Can't you go even one day without baiting? Stop baiting... please.

Depends. Can she teach me Mandarin? If so, then yes.

Attached: r9k-18.gif (498x498, 626.04K)

Yes but would a young Chinese woman accept a man in his 30s that isn't seeking an emotional connection and primarily wants a physical relationship

Yes.

Post tits and shoe on head.

Once my grandma dies, I'll happily marry an Asian woman.

Sure if she speaks English. I feel like the language barrier would prevent a relationship otherwise.

i really wanted to fuck the fob that worked at the little shop near me bu then i had to move :/

I'd pipe her down no questions asked. Also nice digits. a/s/l?

Honestly you'd do alr. Even if you hella shy, you'd do ok. Don't be scared user, that's the biggest incel problem imo, too scared to try and when they do try they stutter and don't know what to say. Stop trippin.

yeah she would be up for it if you were white and rich. thats why shes there in the first place

whatever you do robots, whatever you do, dont let the one you get trapped with be chinese. thank me later

specifically it refers to gormless idiots who move to the west en masse, it isn't a blanket term for "immigrants", it's for those literally hopping on ferries or skiffs to get to america lmfao

I'm native american and don't make much money even as security supervisor at a film studio, I would have to bank on being tall

do you have a college degree from a good university? if not the entire idea is a non starter

Show tits, or GTFO (get the fuck out)

nice quads

I knew a chinese girl who'd moved to the US in grade school, she still had a really thick accent when I knew her in high school and holy hell was it hot. Nothing ever happened since I'm a retard, though.