Anybody else watch baseball? The dodgers are playing rn, theyre 24-4, pretty badass

Anybody else watch baseball? The dodgers are playing rn, theyre 24-4, pretty badass.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JDXGIQI_Jg0
youtu.be/eV_AN_CoPnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I haven't watched it in quite some time, but that's quite a lead

Another home run! These guys are incredible, 3 on the day

I stopped enjoying baseball after all the bullshit they've added in recent years. Fuck the DH, fuck the runner on second in extra innings, fuck limits on mound visits and pitching changes. Also fuck attending games, I went to one late last year and the retarded, pointless security theater was worse than the TSA. I couldn't bring in a shoulder bag with my camera, they made me go leave it back in my car. In 2014 not only did they let me bring in the exact same bag, but they didn't bat an eye at the tripod strapped to it. I don't appreciate being told to sit down and be a good goy, so fuck sports, especially MLB.

what is this? A baseball game for bats?

I won't watch sports until I receive a formal apology for all that black lives matter crap they pushed.

what do you think of Japanese baseball?
youtu.be/JDXGIQI_Jg0
youtu.be/eV_AN_CoPnA

24-4 as in their record or the score? I haven't watched basketball in like 5 years

I agree with all this, and they are still ass backwards with the replaying and retarded umps
MLB dont care about BLM, thats like NFL shit

the only good thing I have to say about umpires is that Joe West is gone. If there was any justice in this world AL pitchers would have banded together to beat that motherfucker to death in the late 2000s

Never seen it, theres quite a few japs in the majors though, and theyre damn good from what ive seen
Their record!

Ok that's what I figured. I hate the Dodgers, I think the lack of a salary cap is terrible for a modern American sports league like the MLB. In international soccer/football, it's kind of impossible to control because of the international governing bodies and the relegation and so on, there would be so many clubs in the 2nd and 3rd leagues and so on all having to do profit sharing when that just isn't possible with soccer. But with the MLB, all 30 teams are under the same roof and they all have the same set schedule and are all owned and operated by the MLB and their partner organizations and they're all trading with each other and drafting with each other. There's no point why there isn't a salary cap like the NBA and other leagues. You can't blame the Dodgers or the Yankees or whomever, you can't blame the players for wanting to do the exact same job except going to a bigger market for a bigger paycheck, so you really have to blame the system for enabling it.

Totally agree. The salary cap is what makes football fair, theres actual variation other than some teams that are just beyond good. MLB has always had stupid dynasties. Imo the people in charge must be old as fuck and decrepit because this sport is the least progressive and takes forever to catch up with any modern thing.

A salary cap doesn't really make any sense for baseball. It might in the NBA where it's basically "the team with the tallest players wins", but in baseball any individual player has a much smaller impact on the team's record. Remember that they "Moneyball" A's in the 90s kept being playoff contenders with lowest-in-the-league payrolls. The solution isn't adding salary caps, it's not slanting the rules to favor one particular strategy. (In baseball, power hitters, in football, passing offense) If you let different teams put together winning strategies by different means, you have no need of a salary cap, because they'll naturally go after different kinds of players.

I used to watch back when my lifelong favorite team still existed.

Attached: Chief_Wahoo_(mascot_character).svg.png (1200x1532, 194.54K)

Watch Mr baseball
its about an American player going to Japan

To each their own I guess, but I find baseball horribly boring to watch. I'm not a huge sports fan, but I can stand to watch soccer more than baseball.

The Dodgers are my team as well. I grew up in the LA are and spent a lot of time watching baseball with my dad. I have a lot of fun listening to the games on the radio after work while I unwind with a beer and shitposting.

Dodgers take the lead! Perfect flyball to right field!

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 871.36K)

Sorry bro, my team is the Marlins since Im from Miami, tho idk why I dont even watch them anymore they suck so bad, practically a bad diversity experiment half their players dont look like they speak English lol

Attached: 912B0863-AFDA-418F-A189-056A3ECBF6B1.jpg (965x1024, 75.49K)

Kimbriel assumes a unique pose to ward off potential predators

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 954.88K)