Best eye color for females?

I think I would kms if I had or mated with someone with brown eyes

Attached: 20035E57-276E-4955-ABE7-66BC3058B648.jpg (460x459, 30.12K)

i have shit colored eyes and shit colored skin
i may as well rope

eye cokour doesnt matter. what matters is that you don't look like a thin female mexican andy

A60 and C20, really hot

mine are green but idk which green exactly.

>have blue eyes

>always choose green in games

Y-you dont actually choose brown in games do you, user?

greens eyes are okay but not better than blue

Light blue eyes look fucking creepy, fr mayo sucking glacier ape

and dark brown souless black eyes dont?

Green eyes are best, everything else is equally second place.

Blue eyes will always be top tier

I could fall for green or blue eyes just as hard but lately I think I prefer green. I don't see many green eyes in my personal life.

I don't like brown but I have brown eyes myself and I don't like myself in general so that might have something to do with it

Attached: BqAEmW3.jpg (2000x3000, 659.9K)

My eyes are D60 I like women with A40 or A50

I threw away a relationship with an otherwise hot girl because she had brown eyes. She is mentally ill so maybe my Any Forums induced autism saved me some trouble in the long run but I do wish I fucked her. I looked into her brown eyes and just felt a bizarre repulsion. It was as if I became totally removed from the scenario and aware I was doing something wrong.
Fuck sometimes I wish I could be more normal.

Blue eyes are ideal, green eyes are nice, and in future I will probably let brown eyes slide if I otherwise like the girl but never for anything serious.

Fucking hell my dad have beautiful green eyes but my mom brown eyes somehow cucked me from being want by women

My dad, and all four of my grandparents have green or blue eyes. My mom has brown. I got brown.

I know a girl with A17 eyes and I fell in love with her the instant I first saw them

I remember a girl with A10. It was many many years ago, I never really knew her that well beyond the fact she was just dense. Not evil, or cunt, but just tremendously slow/stupid. But I still remember those eyes, they were beyond amazing. I never seen eyes like that again, hers must have been freak of nature, really. Would love to have a gf with eyes like that.

Dadario has similar, thought a bit darker than she had.

Attached: 193.jpg (4252x2835, 862.46K)

brown eyes are overhated in females.
t. not a female
i have heterochromia with one eye being c20 and the other being d20, you're all just coping.
hazel is the only shit eye color

Attached: 1607757994836.png (400x550, 299K)

Blond hair + brown eyes for me

Attached: c7aeff9e7224281dff1949ddc705c4af.jpg (355x494, 32.18K)

On paper it's a terrible combo but for some reason it works really well. Maybe it's just the fact that it's relatively rare to see a blonde who doesn't have blue eyes.