What is the meanest thing you've ever done?

what is the meanest thing you've ever done?

Attached: 1646864356871.jpg (750x920, 115.43K)

I laughed when a girl was telling a story about how her cat died. In my defense, it was funny, but nobody else laughed and she cried so I looked like the bad guy.

Attached: 1651463920132.png (610x715, 398.14K)

So basically you did pic related? You have my condolences.

Attached: mmm.png (886x806, 87.01K)

I always regret shouting at my mom. She gets on my nerves and is a very stressful person to live with, also she hit me badly as a child, but she's still my mother and in my worst times I can't believe I disrespect her so brutally

Maybe but not really
>indoor cat
>front door was open because her brother was moving things back in from college for the summer or something
>her mom was taking pasta off the stove and tripped over the cat, spilling hot pasta all over the cat
>cat freaks out and runs out the front door
>family follows
>cat gets hit by a car and then as it runs farther away it gets hit by a second car
>cat must've heard the family screaming so it limps back towards them
>first driver reverses to see what the commotion is about and cat gets run over a third time
Nobody got the Garfield joke I made or understood why that story is funny.

Jesus christ that's some looney tunes shit, user. Probably extremely horrific for the girl to have experienced though.

in 2010 or so there was this old grandmotherly woman in my wow guild, and I screamed at her for like half an hour for being a shitty healer. She cried and /gquit. I faced no consequences for this because I was the MT and the only thing a raid guild needs more than healers is tanks.

idk if thats the very meanest but it's probably up there

I won't say but it really made me wonder if I am a sociopath of some sort, because I didn't even feel bad about it.

i used to eat meat and disregard the suffering of animals. i think thats pretty mean and cruel

Attached: 1592158648693.jpg (1000x666, 183.93K)

I had sex with my friends girlfriend behind her back. I had been simping for her for a while desu and we got drunk and it finally happened. I don't regret fucking her but I do regret destroying my friendship.

Attached: 1653444332354.jpg (440x402, 85.94K)

I ment to say "his back" not her.

>nice girl at school
>lean in and eye where her make up is caking her acne
>'ew'

i pissed on the bathroom floor out of boredom in middle school, no regrets.

I gave a friend a 100 dollar gift card to a pizza joint cause I knew they had an unhealthy addiction to food. and I wanted them to get more fat.

my friend wouldn't let me barrow his copy of vice city back in the day so told his very christian grandma just what was in the game. He got it, all his games, along with his PS2 smashed with a hammer by his grandfather because they thought it was satanic.

get your own stuff and stop being poor lol.

stole my grandmas ipad after she died.

this is acceptable so long as your friend was female

Attached: 1604551593708.jpg (320x251, 81.41K)

Not really that mean but it came to mind.
When I was around 14, I became owner of a large Google+ community (yes, people used it) with around 30,000 members. There were 3 others with the "Owner" title on there.
One of the Owners was this one autistic guy, mid 20's. He was later demoted to simply "Moderator", as he was extremely controlling and narcissistic. A wise choice based on what I saw. He started screeching at the Owner who demoted him (who was hardly EVER active). He posted in the community things like "Fuck you [Owner], you lying, conniving bitch" and pinned it to the top. The members were starting to freak out.
I banned him.
He had a full on sobbing meltdown at me, a then 14 year old girl, on a Discord call later.
6 years have passed, and he still hates me, and tells his girlfriend not to talk to me. She doesn't listen but I find it amusing that he's held a grudge for so long.

Attached: 1585816949141.jpg (240x240, 10.84K)

just some petty stealing when I was a kid or inflicting a little pain to keep frens from getting too rough with me
rather than being mean, thinking of all the opportunities I ignored to be nice is horrific kek

why girl? it was a guy so

I laughed, you're not a bad person, Satan.