To Women

To Women,

I resent you because you carelessly waste everyone's time, drag everyone down and worship literally the exact opposite of whatever features make someone worthy. I legitimately don't understand why people won't throw the fucking book at you for being such a backwards, unhelpful and fucking obnoxiously stupid problem for everyone else. Your taste in everything is universally trash and actively harmful to everyone including yourself. Everything you like and want is wrong, and you're a stupid douche.

user

>Last Thread:
>Song of The Day:
youtu.be/s8__8PHMqJQ
>Haiku of The Night:
These cruel vampire sluts
have flat souls with no substance
And waste your sweet life

Attached: 1623344038172.gif (333x281, 1.66M)

To OP

I resent you because you post the same shit every day and it's boring 100% of the time.

- Stefan

>you post the same shit every day
i'd say each of my posts is more original than your tranny screeching, Stefan.
>it's boring
Then be bored and get the fuck out of my thread, nigger.

>i'd say each of my posts is more original than your tranny screeching, Stefan.
Why would a tranny give a man's name?
>Then be bored and get the fuck out of my thread, nigger.
You post here, you accept the peanut gallery. You're the biggest retard on Any Forums right now, so do your retard dance or get lost.

>Why would a tranny give a man's name?
I wouldn't go so far to call you a man Stefan, only that you'll never be a woman.
>You post here, you accept the peanut gallery
I'll call you a worthless faggot all I want. I don't have to accept shit. Now keep bumping my thread you slut.

You're both faggoty shitters and I'm the true Chad of this thread. Now leave my domain.

Attached: 20220125_235536.jpg (1125x831, 155.78K)

To user,
Get a fucking grip. Holy shit.

Sincerely, women

>I wouldn't go so far to call you a man Stefan, only that you'll never be a woman.
At least I can still be a man, unlike you.
>I'll call you a worthless faggot all I want. I don't have to accept shit. Now keep bumping my thread you slut.
I don't need to explain "sage" to you, do I?
>You're both faggoty shitters and I'm the true Chad of this thread. Now leave my domain.
Lol this rando is more chad that you'll ever be, OP.

>Now leave my domain.
Your protestations shall die with you on the field of battle, Knave.
You all literally worship vampires, the definition of a parasitic empty shallow creature with nothing to offer.
>I don't need to explain "sage" to you, do I?
You're a dumb faggot for not realizing how irrelevant that command is when you reply to a thread.

Attached: 1629148209282.jpg (900x900, 75.36K)

this thread is going to the first page after your reply, whether you sage or not.

>You're a dumb faggot for not realizing how irrelevant that command is when you reply to a thread.
You continue to reply, so it's working so far.
Then let the retard-baiting reach the first page. OP is damned in his own words and no detail of how the board currently works will change his fate.

>Then let the retard-baiting reach the first page.
Then who's really baiting who if the OP is getting his thread pumped?

>Then who's really baiting who if the OP is getting his thread pumped?
If I was OP, I want knowledge of the fact that I'm a worthless incel to plummet to page ten. But since this is not the first thread, there is no chance of OP having that self awareness. By saging my posts, I can at least pretend I'm not making a circus freak out of him.

>You continue to reply, so it's working so far.
You know i do that with everyone but spammers right? You could open up about your day or told me about a new recipe for cooked chicken and i would have responded to it.
shhhhhh.

>You know i do that with everyone but spammers right? You could open up about your day or told me about a new recipe for cooked chicken and i would have responded to it.
I actually made a delicious stirt-fry tonight ,OP, what did you have for dinner?

>If it was me I'd make a thread hoping no one would read it LOL XD
Lentils with spicy sausage and rice, and potato salad, and a milk shake for dessert.

>Lentils with spicy sausage and rice, and potato salad, and a milk shake for dessert.
That sounds fucking great. I'm gonna be real with you bro, you'd slay more pussy by opening up with what you ate instead of how much you hate girls or whatever.

>That sounds fucking great.
It is.
>you'd slay more pussy by opening up with what you ate
I'm not on fucking r9k to slay pussy retard, I just post this on here to vent.

Hey did you play that New pathfinder game? It's not bad.

>I'm not on fucking r9k to slay pussy retard, I just post this on here to vent.
And I comment on your post to tell you how retarded your venting is. It's an eternal cycle or some shit like that.
What new pathfinder game? Can you kids stop inventing new games until you figure out how to talk to girls? Thanks..

>It's an eternal cycle
It's only a cycle if you have a massive overestimate of how important you are to the thread. Lots of different people come here. Some more amenable, some less. Most are more clever and interesting to talk with than you.
> Thanks..
How much soi does a wannabe transexual have to drink a day to talk like you? At least a liter a day. Anyway pathfinder is likely older than you are newfag. I suggest that you should back to r3ddit.