Are you ready for the new surge of normalfags?

youtu.be/0sWURjk8H6w

Attached: SmartSelect_20220530-222614.jpg (1080x827, 262.05K)

This fuck is the reason Any Forums is going to die. I guess I'll migrate to wizchan or [REDACTED]

Attached: bladerunner-1563989733.jpg (480x262, 11.94K)

nuggets triangulate mianus

Attached: 1555217682222.jpg (180x180, 12.54K)

Can't stand listening to negros speak. What's the video about? Are all discord servers pedophile recruitment centers?

Eloquently said user. Thank you for your wisdom

>Couldn't find anything in the archives past 2017
lmao tech illiterate monkey, did these faggots not learn how to use a search engine in school?

Yes actually, and tr#### conversion servers but it's the fact that he's on trending and directly talks about this board

>fast forward video
>display the word 'trap' and its urban dictionary meaning
>"I'm not gonna say it because it's offensive"

Holy fucking gigafaggot. Please rope.

Why did you censor tranny
Also holy shit all this shit happened 3 years ago? 4? Why is this guy making a video on this?

>shit happened 3 years ago? 4? Why is this guy making a video on this?
Normies are late to everything, they only do shit because other people are doing it.

This video is so poorly researched it's insane. This faggot has never browsed this board in his life.

Well, might as well kill myself because this board is shit enough already. At least before, you had to be in on the culture to some extent just to know what /r9k was

howdy, normie here

This retard nigger can barely speak english. Consistently mispronounces half of what he says. Literal nigger cattle.

Vid only has 500,000 views. Could be way worse.

Anyone that fell for the Reiko#3333 troll is a pathetic retard.

This site is finished, especially this board; there's fucking relationship/sex havers larping as "non-normalfags" telling khhv to fuck off and women larping as lonely. LGBTQ/tumblr type sodomites rule this board now as well and redditfag opinions are the most popular. It's already over.

I hope this board dies, I want an excuse to move elsewhere.

That description for NEETs... god damn this faggot really can't do simple research. Also the background scary music cmon dude try to be original.

>and redditfag opinions are the most popular
I miss when I still believed it was all ironic shitposting

are you talking about 4+4? that place is quiet