I am not mentally ill. I am not. I am a normal person who likes normal things and thinks normal thoughts...

I am not mentally ill. I am not. I am a normal person who likes normal things and thinks normal thoughts. I do not want to die. I enjoy living. I am calm. I am not angry

Attached: D4427F28-B877-4624-B1BD-74857D303720.jpg (1000x1000, 318.11K)

You /are/ however a macfag and should therefore rot in hell and die

I am a normal, sane person and so this doesnt get to me. I am confident and self-assured.

you alright there, user? Needa vent?

I am tired of lying to myself and everyone else about being ok because I really just spend every day wishing I was dead and I feel like they can tell. But if I told them that they wouldnt like me and they would think less of me

Attached: 40A1A268-E502-4AA7-9226-8D24C0DFED93.jpg (600x600, 332.82K)

But can it even get any worse anyways? Why force yourself through all this when you dont even have to tell the full truth, dont have to spill the full extent but you dont have to act completely fine either user

I feel like I need to face my problems by myself because otherwise people will see me as weak (since thats how its always been). It is stressful but I cant figure out any alternative. So thats why I try to act completely fine. My expression and voice sometimes tip people off anyway though, and thats the most stressful because I have to deflect any questions

Attached: F2CF90B6-1DA3-4099-89A2-3ABE4DE00EDF.jpg (850x850, 112.1K)

I get what youre thinking but at the same time NOT being seen as weak isnt gonna make you actually strong yk? Im not saying you are weak since you havent given up yet but ultimately you gotta get your priorities straight i think since what youre doing right now might not make people think all that stuff about you but its not helping either.
Why is what others think so important anyways?

>Why is what others think so important anyways?
I am extremely lonely. There have been very few times in my life where anyone has really liked me and each time Ive ruined it by getting too attached.

By getting too attached and opening up about how depressed you actually are?

Yes. I also usually give them too much attention because Im not used to being liked

Attached: 3C06A1C6-DEF6-4C58-B3B9-2F8DE7F2AAFF.jpg (540x720, 72.3K)

How many friends do you have?
How many women have you had sex with?

2, 3 if we count a schizo I talk to online pretty often.
Zero.

and it weirds some ppl out huh...thats sad honestly, i get why youd wanna bottle up everything. Maybe you can try to find a balance?
Like its nice to treasure the friends you have (i have only a few myself) and understandable to not want to make mistakes but you gotta find just a bit of a balance, especially if theyre picking up on it anyways, chances are that theyd be fine with listening for a bit, maybe even appreciate you opening up.
Just dont overdo it yk?

What happens to my cat when I kill myself. Will someone take care of her. If I leave enough food and leave the water running she would probably be ok. That is until the landlord gets mad I didn't pay rent and makes the police open my door. Maybe I'll leave the door unlocked so it's easier for them.

I dont feel like they would be very receptive desu, even if I only opened up a little bit. I feel like all of my relationships are a very delicate balance where a small mistake on my part could ruin everything. Its probably paranoia but I cant shake the feeling
Its nice that you care so much about your cat.

Attached: F570EB6B-7320-4D94-8D02-3313108ADDAF.png (555x555, 329.11K)

Thats probably paranoia but you could start out really small then maybe?
What even is it thats got you so depressed anyways

Not sure. Ive just been this way as long as I can remember.
I think depression tends to compound. You start a bit depressed and it drives people away, which makes you more depressed, and so it continues...
I know Ive never really felt normal. As long as I can remember I have felt like I didnt belong. Not in a good way. I just feel inferior to everyone around me

Attached: 57DFB6E0-0EC2-42F1-A07C-6639971FD24C.jpg (850x848, 168.14K)

Yea i agree it does tend to be like that...Does opening up a bit help somewhat at least? Or does it need to be about finally stopping that act irl

Well if you have friends to hang out with in real life then you are a real normie.

It helps when its online and anonymous like this. When I open up to people in real life its like I can see their opinion of me worsen in real time.
I feel like the only permanent solution would be to finally belong somewhere, but for me thats like finding the holy grail at this point