Mom is ok with me being gay

>mom is ok with me being gay
>mom gets insanely angry at me for wanting to be a NEET while living with my boyfriend
society has been brainwashed and it will never recover

Attached: 1625976466131.jpg (1356x1937, 309.07K)

>tfw no gay neet bf

>mom is ok with me being gay
>society has been brainwashed and it will never recover
I wholeheartedly agree OP.

>stay at home boywife
I need this in my life
But yeah I dont understand why people hate unemployment so much. Is it jealousy?

mom said it's because "no one wants a parasite in their house" but I don't get it since she gave birth to 2 kids which are basically super parasites

Attached: 1628184394920.jpg (1433x2048, 214.64K)

Is she ok with you being a tranny too?

gay or not i dont think any parent would like to see their child aspire to do nothing with their life.

I'm not a tranny fortunately just an autogenyphile
That's because society was brainwashed into thinking "work = good" "being happy as a NEET = bad"

Attached: 1645607739039.jpg (1162x1937, 330.64K)

a good argument from her would be that you aren't becoming independent and will be reliant on him even if he isn't treating you well. but she simply seems mad you aren't providing slavery
that is pretty fucked up. simply continuing to exist is being a parasite huh

>autogenyphile
cute sissy

>fortunately just an autogenyphile
so you're only a meta-attracted gay and not a "real" androphile?

What is a meta-attracted gay

Is your boyfriend very feminine? They're more feminine than you aren't they? EVERY feminine gay person I've met only wants someone more feminine

He is pretty feminine yeah not more than me however

Kids arent a parasite, theyre an investment.
But youre paying with love and lewd stuff, plus your bf already agreed to this so???
I fail to understand why she cares

Eh. Close enough. Eat shit and die, prison gay.

>Kids arent a parasite, theyre an investment.
That's such a fucked up way to think man

>I'm not a tranny fortunately just an autogenyphile
Agp isn't any less valid of a reason to transition than other reasons. If you have GD too i suggest trooning out.

I don't want to be a tranny lol

an autogynephile is sexually attracted to themselves as a woman. "meta-attraction" is when an autogynephile is involved with a man, but isn't directly attracted to him, but the man is simply an accessory that completes their sense of womanhood and intensifies their autogynephilic feelings. an "androphile" is someone who has a more direct and genuine attraction to men. most gays are androphiles.

I don't know any of this complicated stuff but I love my boyfriend a lot

Attached: 1624933188269.jpg (1356x1937, 249.96K)

>Agp isn't any less valid of a reason to transition than other reasons.
Fuck no, unless you have genuine body dysphoria do NOT transition. You absolutely WILL regret it.
agp is literally just a fetish, body dysphoria is a mental condition. Complete different things

Because he's feminine. If he became less feminine you'd instantly discard him, because your basis of attraction is purely physical, like all "feminine" gays, trans, and androgynous people.

I actually started dating him before even seeing his face, and I like cock, cock is what matters in the body, the rest of the body is just extra

Attached: 1633471964027.jpg (1434x2048, 236.13K)

Ah, you "love" him though. I think you just love pretending to be a girl and riding dick. I hope he abuses you.

i think what that user meant was that having tingly agp feelings don't invalidate other gender dysphoria they might have.