How does Any Forums plan on surviving when gas and food prices is going up?

How does Any Forums plan on surviving when gas and food prices is going up?

Attached: Putin pump.jpg (1536x831, 246.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/money/economy/2022/05/07/oil-company-record-profits-2022/9686761002/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No he didn't biden did.

>No he didn't
Aww yes it was Biden that invaded Ukraine

Attached: 1651682562815.png (597x976, 106.2K)

maybe just use a bike lol :)

>blaming Putin
Ok retard

Attached: IMG_20220412_091135.png (512x329, 61.44K)

Moving back home unfortunately, which means giving up my cat
Currently scrambling to either get a raise, be made remote, or find a new job

>companies having choice
>companies choose to fuck shit up during Dem term
>moron user eats up the implications
> moron does not get mad at corporations

This country needs to be destroyed.

>first thing president does is take an aggressive stance against gas companies
>gas companies react
>>its nawt duh presidents fawlt

The president literally cancelled drilling leases that would have directly lowered the cost of oil, among other retarded choice that have hurt more than helped. Eas shit Dem shill.

>directly lowered the cost of oil
Ah yes, stopping drilling for oil that was marked for export was totally going to lower domestic fuel costs, everyone knows corporations are generous like that

I just got a $10/hr wage so I will be fine. But it sucks because now I feel like my raise isn't as significant as it should be for me.

im lucky enough to be poor enough that i get $300 a month in money for food.. for gas well i drive an old three cylinder car hehe

It was Biden that shut down the pipelines and new drilling permits, though. We don't need Russian oil, he was handed an energy independent country.

We buy our oil from the same market other countries do. You can thank Democrats for that too. Bill Clinton made it so we have to domestically purchase oil after it has gone on the international market. There's a reason you don't hear other oil-rich countries like Russia and Arabia bitching about fuel prices. Instead of Jewing their own citizens they require all domestic demand is met before they start to export their oil.

Maybe you should look for other jobs and get a higher salary

hell no. I am getting paid fucking great for a guy with no degrees or ambition lol

I got a job at Google and more than doubled my income. Of all the tech companies, this one is least likely to up and vanish.

>shut down pipeline
Keystone XL was never even close to completion and regular Keystone is still in operation.

But America is a net exporter of oil?

>usatoday.com/story/money/economy/2022/05/07/oil-company-record-profits-2022/9686761002/

Same thing I've always done, be a servant to the highest power in the land: Jesus.

what did you have to sacrifice to join the company that is no longer not being evil?

Inflation began almost immediately after Biden entered office and was sharply rising for months before the invasion of Ukraine.
On top of that the war never would have happened if Ukraine had stayed neutral in world politics
(as it was for 20+ years with few problems)
CIA got too cocky and thought they could do anything they wanted with no restraint against a giant nuclear power.

>noooooooo it wasn't biden's fault! it's all putins fault!!!!

Attached: f1076f182f1b8f5af1818afc296676ce.jpg (785x731, 65.17K)