Bulletpill

how common is it that an incel posts their face, and you go and think: "this person is not that ugly and could get a gf if they wanted to"

especially on /soc/

it often seems to me that incels are more afraid of having to put in consistent effort in order to get a relationship; things like dressing well, maintaining a healthy bmi, providing good company, etc. they think being chad is a silver bullet to having a successful social life without realizing there is no silver bullet to being happy in the first place.

agree or disagree, botfags?

Attached: 10-02-000914_4_.jpg (800x800, 50.01K)

disagree. It's funny that Chad is never a shutin nerd who has a hard time socializing.

Incels being able to get a crumb through constant effort does not invalidate Chad living on easy mode.

I almost always have this reaction

they exist though

I am not ugly I just don't know how to get a gf, I don't just say "put effort in" what does that mean? People tell me I need to talk to more girls. Where, how? You can't just talk to random girls people think you are a creep. Genuinely don't know how and were to meet girls. And fuck off with the join a club bullshit as well.

Post an example that isn't a larp.

it seems like you'd have better success befriending a girl first, maybe

It's a selection bias. A guy as ugly as me isn't going to post his face online. Doing so requires at least some level of confidence in your appearance, I imagine for at least a few of them they're doing it just to confirm they're not actually ugly.

If you have to put effort it ain't love. Sorry Hank and Susan your relationship is founded on lies get over it.

95% of the time you're right. But some dudes are 4'9" with no chin, mental disorders and no chin to speak of. These are the real incels, genetic failures that even God himself has decided to hate out if disgust.

just go on soc

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-30 at 4.39.07 PM.png (1724x384, 309.97K)

then date someone who also doesn't put in effort

That is Chad? Post an 8/10 that lives the robot life. I'll wait.

How many incels have a 6+/10 face?
You're mixing up cause and effect. No one wants to be friends with the ugly dude with bad posture, no one wants to date him.

agree with women my age but zoomer women seem absolutely ruthless
I feel bad for you guys

not a chad, but he's attractive enough to where looks shouldn't be a problem at all

Why can't you find an example of a chad that lives the robot life?

that's pretty hard to do? the dude i attached was attractive, point made

Then date someone then date someone lol fuck off cunt. I don't date I have a soulmate. Fuck your materialist world you material WHORE

He's just young and hasn't experienced life. It looks like he is about to graduate from a school where he took classes online.

No point was NOT made. You said Chad isn't the magic bullet. So prove it by finding a Chad that lives the life. You can't because it's about LOOKs and it has always been about looks.

soulmates don't exist, kek

Agree and disagree. Most of these incels just had shitty childhoods and never properly developed. Sure there are genuine incels who are so ugly that will never get laid, but they're not the majority. Most of these fags just need a therapist. Where I disagree is the Chad part, Chad can be a serial killer and he will still get laid. It literally does not matter what you do if you're good looking enough, life is handed to you on a silver platter.