pls talk to me i am sad and tired

Attached: 028373.jpg (750x694, 58.69K)

no
and
go away

Sure what do you want to talk about? I suck at conversation

Shut up bitch ass hoe. You ain't even cute just a BITCH

do you prefer the straight hair or the braids

same, wanna talk about our childhood trauma and how it affects our relationships and mental health to this day?

sadder now
whatever you want, i just wanna be distracted. how are you feeling lately? anything new happening in your life?
even more sadder now
i think straight hair looks objectively better but braids are easier to maintain
sure, but you first. i don't even understand what counts as trauma honestly

Attached: 468374.jpg (749x1079, 151.2K)

become sadder desune

>become sadder desune
why :(

Attached: 3038377.jpg (626x602, 67.03K)

how do i get you to want to fuck me pls

>anything new happening in your life?
Well I have a giant pimple on my neck, and today I ate a burger from McDonalds for the first time in weeks. I also drank soda, and I feel kind of gross. I can feel the acid in my mouth. It was good while it lasted, but long term consequences of eating shitty food will keep all the sluts away.

Attached: 9d2383b2ac4ba20cf5ef9586b9b9017dd6e7a58c_hq.gif (640x360, 1.18M)

is funny and makes for better reactions lole

Attached: 1633066985742.gif (500x500, 354.31K)

>i don't even understand what counts as trauma honestly
just anything that you feel negatively affected your perception of yourself and/or the world around you, doesn't have to fit into a certain criteria or category. even if you can't think of something specific, you can just kind of vent about any random emotional baggage you have from your past. i will be happy to listen to distract from my own thoughts a bit.
>you first
had a long talk with a family member last night that reiterated the fact that as a result of sexual abuse, undiagnosed depression and bipolar, and fucked up family dynamics in my childhood, i am going to die alone. i can't connect with most people, not even family members, i can't make friends. i can only connect with one person at a time, a romantic partner, but even then it's not healthy as it always manages to become codependent to the point of toxicity. i am also hung up on my bf's ex and comparing myself to her due to some uncanny similarities and because she killed herself after their relationship and i know i will never be able to make that kind of effect on his life, positive or negative, as fucked up as it sounds.

be a 6'5 jacked hung billionaire
just kidding. i don't know, i'm not thinking about fucking much at all lately
>I feel kind of gross
from one burger and soda? wow you must have a strict diet then. are you trying to get fit or something?
fair enough i guess desu

Attached: 1203111.jpg (395x395, 31.04K)

wow another fembot looking for a chad, im only 5'9 and 6", is that good enough

yes desu
v interested in seeing response to also on that topic
jesus fuck user that spoiler but i get it & same tbhdesu

Attached: 1637458848018.jpg (1280x960, 220.73K)

I'm a 5'5 twink looking guy, is that good enough for you: >//

Attached: 1631151152737.jpg (2133x1530, 330.43K)

I don't have a strict diet but each time I eat greasy shit food and soda it does make me feel like that. I come from a poor family and most of my food is rather bland and flavorless. I mostly drink water, tea, or coffee. And I am in the process of losing weight as well, but avoiding burgers and soda is a personal choice. I actually passionately dislike going to a drive through I find the entire process humiliating.

I am so lonely. I want a gf so bad but I'm ugly. A woman I met online calls me "babe" and "hun" in VC sometimes. It makes me long to be loved so bad

>A woman I met online calls me "babe" and "hun" in VC sometimes.
Where did you meet her?

Hello fembot
I'm currently at work right now, but bored and trying to find something stimulating to wile away the few hours I have left

other user here, if you also wanted to share something around the topic of trauma and stuff, i would love to here it, might help me feel a bit less alone right now

hm i don't know i'd rather not talk about mine, i feel like nothing too bad happened to me, i just overreact to things often
>i am also hung up on my bf's ex and comparing myself to her
why don't you look for a new bf? someone else to obsess over instead?
i was only joking, 5'9 and 6" is plenty good. i'm just not horny right now
i don't think my response was great, i don't have much to say. why are you interested? wanna talk about yours?
yes twink looking guys are qt
what kind of foods do you like to have then? i mostly drink water, tea and coffee too, but sometimes i'm craving juice or pop.
you could make her your gf maybe

Attached: 824636.jpg (750x1060, 219.92K)