Tfw normies are miserable rats

>tfw normies are miserable rats
>they always attack people for no reason
>im always nice and just let it pass or because they take me by surprise or it takes too long for me to figure out they were offending me.

From now on, first implied insult from a normie, or anything that may be done to annoy me, I will fire back. I don't know how to fire back, because I am a shutin autist, but I will fire back with something. If it's too insulting or over the top I don't care. I need to do it and then maybe as I get better learn to calibrate them. Sick of these predatorial cocksuckers with their passive aggressiveness and funny "jokes." Don't care about banter either. If you don't know me or you're not my friend we're not "bantering."

Attached: 1600746756820.png (490x586, 100.1K)

Real proof this man gets absolutely no bitches

Lmao found the discord loser. Go look at memes in your room alone loser ahaha

Lol normies are too afraid to insult me IRL. Truth is they are the ones hiding behind the internet. Lol the faggots thought I came on here because I fear them. LOL

Im a laid back chill guy. It just pisses me off when resentful or miserable normalsissies think they can take jabs at me because they're bored. From now on I'll reply like a schizo to shut them off.

>>tfw normies are miserable rats
we all are
>>they always attack people for no reason
we all do
>>im always nice and just let it pass or because they take me by surprise or it takes too long for me to figure out they were offending me.
nah fuck off

Yes YOU all are. Not me I am not like you FAGS

>>tfw normies are miserable rats
Why do normies seethe when they see a happy person? I've gotten numerous amount of comments asking me why i'm happy and full of energy. Eventually they started calling me weird kek.

Attached: 1629012385811.jpg (272x272, 47.56K)

I just didn't know the true nature of normies. I am prepared now. I literally never interact with them so I had no idea they spend most of their time shitting on people to feel better about themselves. It seems more prevalent in post-college "adult settings", college people are usually nice, but the older people get the more annoying they get it seems.

tfw one comment sets a neet into an emotional breakdown

Attached: haha.jpg (259x194, 5.27K)

>I literally never interact with them so I had no idea they spend most of their time shitting on people to feel better about themselves

I'm sorry but is this your first day here? If that was what you were exposed to you should have been like "wow it's just like Any Forums out here"

Attached: where do you think we are.gif (280x200, 1.57M)

lol you can't handle curse words walt? What the fucking fuck you cunty fuckhead?

tfw neets can't cope with their pathetic lives and try to justify it by blaming "normies"

Attached: whende.jpg (225x225, 7.85K)

Nigger you are posting on Any Forums whilst intermittently checking discord hoping that somebody @ you. Go outside & touch some grass already you miserable loser

But Mr. White, normies project their insecurities onto others more than we robots do. At least we know we're failures, and understand why and how the world works.

Attached: 1640979736085.jpg (594x269, 26.2K)

Go suck your dads cock you flaming faggot. Or do everyone a favour and go ack- yourself.

Attached: 1527427831093.png (446x367, 43.37K)

See I struck a nerve! Keep seething loser ahahaha

But i'm not seething you dummy.

Attached: 1639479150285.jpg (500x514, 27.2K)

Normies are fags though Walter. You should know this based on the life you lived.

tfw neets can only respond to jokes with death threats and extreme insults

Attached: walb.jpg (1920x2407, 454.7K)

Extreme!? Nigga wtf? Y'all ever watch south park? Fuck it's just a curse word god DAMN

tfw I am also unaffected

Attached: yorg.jpg (500x500, 59.57K)

Who hurt you bouh

Attached: 1607653830290.jpg (480x480, 31.77K)

Remember when the boys used to swear and have fun? Never thought they would turn into soccer moms. Honestly can't say I expected them to transition like that... not in a million years.

who said anything about not swearing?