The anime to tranny pipeline is real but people will will still refuse to believe it for whatever reason

the anime to tranny pipeline is real but people will will still refuse to believe it for whatever reason

Attached: 1649671275021.jpg (657x527, 40.01K)

no.

anime comes from japan
japan doesn't have a tranny problem
therefore, anime doesn't make you a tranny.

>japan doesn't have a tranny problem
theres truly no group of people more delusional than weebs, holy shit

Attached: 1640228239815.jpg (800x450, 40.38K)

Homosexuality is a physiological thing that affects the brain. You can't become a homosexual, you just have to have a hormonal disposition of a faggot

japan has trans people but they're not everywhere

define "tranny problem"

>frogposter is a summerfag
color me shocked

Attached: 1643205322947.jpg (960x464, 143.51K)

sudden increase of transitions among the youth

The piss to shit pipeline is real but people refuse to admit as such

For me it was anime to pedo.
3d children are gross but 2d mmmmmm

Attached: apu n megumin.png (300x237, 92.57K)

not an argument
>sudden increase
the reason there isnt a sudden increase is because trannies/crossdressers have always been a thing in japan and are common as fuck there, you truly know nothing about japan
so by your definition it doesnt have a tranny problem, but it does have a shit ton of troons

the tranny population in japan is like 1%, in the US it's 0.6%, what's your fucking point?

>nearly twice as many trannies per capita in japan than the globohomo capital
>all while ignoring closet trannies, not counting crossdressers as trannies, and people who just dont want the government to know theyre trans
I rest my case

Yeah we get it you think anime is for fags and you hate gays fags and trannies. You think men who like anime are not real men because you hate men and women we get it.

Trans and homosexual are completely separate though. Most trannies are AGPs, it's rare they're repressed gay men nowadays.

>are common as fuck there,
I'm going to need some proof of this. Does Japan allow trans women into women's prisons? USA's assistant health secretary is a trans, does Japan have similar high ranking men who believe they are women?

Tranime is revolting and should be illegal.

Isn't it weird how anime is both a pipeline to nazi ideology and the alt right while simultaneously being a pipeline to woke lgbtq tranny ideology? And how this was all discovered exactly when increasing interest in anime was beginning to eat into the profits of big western media conglomerates? Really makes you think.

Also Any Forums is an anime website, you frogposting faggot. Go back.

Attached: 1649700388494.jpg (259x194, 14.33K)

>Most trannies are AGPs
So...homosexual

BASED! real kids aren't too far off though{experience}, you've been warned.

Attached: 1652017327179.jpg (1280x900, 340.26K)

Doubt it fbi/cia/alphabet

That's only if you self-insert. Self-inserters are subhumans.

Attached: 1652056141181.png (1314x1054, 55.04K)

it's moeshit and trapshit pipeline.
also you have to let it in.

I'm straight and I watched hundreds of anime series.

>Tranime
You have to go back.

Attached: 1652638833883.png (2145x572, 55.02K)