How can one love a non virgin woman? It really baffles me

How can one love a non virgin woman? It really baffles me

Attached: images (56).jpg (615x410, 13.52K)

It's easier when you're a non virgin man

Even then, her body count will most likely be orders of magnitude bigger than yours

yeah but it's like the difference between being shot with a bb gun and being shot with an anti-material rifle.

I don't know. I've never been more in love with someone than I was with my ex and I think she fucked a lot, I don't know though, it just seemed that way to me. I was a virgin at the time but didn't care because I was so incredibly in love with this girl. It's different when you're on some shitty awkward date with some tinder chick or currently dating someone you lie to yourself about loving. But once you find real true love, a girl you'd kill your own brother for, then and only then stuff like that won't matter.

If you could fuck 5 cute girls a week and have a body count of 2500 after 10 years, you would. Why hold someone who's dating your ugly ass to a higher standard?

In that hypothetical you can die either way

And this shows that its just about your insecurities kek. Obviously virgins are better tho, but at least acknowledge that you are a selfish hypocrite.

>t.larger body count than most my partners

To me it depends:
>Was it because she was in a long term relationship of greater than 4 months with one guy?
Okay sure, I'll give her that (Though it would also depend on the reason for the split)
>Was she riding the cock carousel because she's a whore
Yeah, no.

So if you find a gf, have sex with her and then she dumps you, you are worthless cuz you had sex once?

Ssstraaawwwwwwmaaaaannnniiiinnnggggggg
>i will just make up an hypothetical in my mind, then I will assume what you would do and then I will criticize you for it
Congrats you have been rejected by retard school because of bad grades

I was just continuing the line of thought of that user, my answer does not necessarily reflects my view
Also you just outed yourself as a faggoty fag

What does male body count have to do with anything?

Women dont care fkr virgins, they even prefer guys that know what theyvare doing and have experience
It is man tha want virgins
This is a false equivalence

>I was just continuing the line of thought of that user, my answer does not necessarily reflects my view

Then what is your view?

>faggot
Topped some femboys inbetween. Sorry not sorry.

>Then what is your view?
>Sex and love should necessarilybe together?
No casual sex then
>Sex and love shouldnt necessarily be together?
No monogamy then
>Topped some femboys inbetween
You been inbetween gemboys!
I knew you were a faggot

Jesus told you to love EVERYBODY, but you just don't get it, do you?

>>Sex and love shouldnt necessarily be together?

You see how that statement does not exclude monogamy? Just because they can be exclusive doesnt mean they have to. But its true that monogamy is an investment that you should only.make if you really love her.

>You been inbetween gemboys!
Still fucked mostly girls.

It doenst exclude it
But at the same time, why would anyone want monogamy then? Non monogamy in this view has all the benefits of monogamy and more
By that token you could make loving sex with your partner and emotionless sex with strangers
Yet almost everyone wants monogamy
Doesnt make sense, if sex is just sex as people claim

Sex is always about power. Beong exclusive with someone if you could fuck strangers is a big compliment. It shows that they satisfy you to the point where you need no one else and that at the same time you value their emotions so much that even if they lacked, you wouldnt complain. It shows trust and appreciation. Thats why you are monogamous with someone you love and why you are not monogamous with the alt girl you met stoned at a metal club.

The real question is: why do you idiots value female virginity so much?

In what way is sex with a woman who hasn't had sex before better? The loose vaginas thing is a myth, so the desire must be purely psychological. You think that a woman who has had sex before is bad in some way, I understand that, but why? What is it specifically that makes her less desirable?

everybody makes mistakes and people change
virginity has never bothered me
just because somebody has had more sex than me doesn't mean much

>What is it specifically that makes her less desirable?
don't fancy relationships with women who've swallowed 40 different guys' cum

Ask that to the forefathers of any civilization
I was ready to call you a retard when I began reading but actually no, it makes a lot of sense
But still doesnt explain why casual sex is ok if you want to find a special person that will love and fuck only you
As I said, I can understand either monogamy or casual sez. But not both, they seem inconsistent

Theres a cuck in the making