Hate thread

Just be hateful and angry. Let's get a Haters General going on here.
picture pretty related

Attached: Tumblr_l_287683678715621.jpg (1018x1093, 238.52K)

hate 'em
hate 'em too
simple as

anyone else hate these?

Attached: cct-gart-1023-01.jpg (632x755, 117.86K)

She unironically thinks she looks good?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f (1).jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Her Instagram seems to be deactivated, but yeah. Her name's apparently Mary Magdalene.
She's some "plastic surgery addict."

Attached: pjimage-3-7.jpg (696x696, 95.08K)

post her noods i wanna see them gross ass titties
i bet her nips spray silicone instead of milk

>Mary Magdalene.
That's the whore from the bible

If she really loved it, she wouldnt feel the need to put in on a shirt and post it on the internet. Hoe look like a demon.

that's kinda true but its also how she makes money this way & bitchs that get bolt on tits like this do it so people will look & gawk & they get sexual pleasure from that where better than the internet for that & wearing shirts like that us talking about her gets her off.

She's probably got an OnlyFans leak somewhere

she's probably got a silicone leak somewhere too

Is this what a plastic surgery addiction looks like?

Man... I bet she probably didn't even look bad before all that

a text less and creative post

Attached: mary-magdalene-fb.jpg (1200x675, 93.79K)

I hate Indians
I hate normies
I hate vegetables

Fucking KEK. She looks like a chicken.

I hate virtually everyone and everything.

I hate living in general. I hate how there's no fucking good jobs to work where you can basically chill out. It's always shit jobs.

I hate how I can't even get a lot of money with these shit jobs.

I hate how I'm supposed to accept it too. I just fucking hate it all. I hate that this world gets worse and worse and Biden is my fucking president and I'm supposed to sit here and accept it even though everybody knows he fucking cheated to win.

Fuck Ukraine, I don't even care about it.

Fuck europe, they wanna bring in more of my dark skin brethren and fuck it up? Whatever, not my goddamn problem. Pussies. And I'm supposed to care about Russia invading the place, as if it could possibly get any fucking worse at that fucking point.

Fuck every thing except for fucking Japan at this point. It's the only thing that gives me some fucking joy.

Attached: absolutely livid.jpg (1920x1080, 210.39K)

i hate Mexicans, i hate faggots, i hate Indians, i hate Muslims, i hate babies, i hate old people, i hate dogs, i hate horses, i hate bugs, i hate dirt, i hate sand, i hate the ocean, i hate wind, i hate .gg/misandry, i hate men, i hate decaffeinated drinks, i hate pennies, i hate cars, i hate paper, i hate cardboard, i hate grass, i hate bees, i hate ants, i hate flies, i hate mosquitoes, i hate

I have nothing but love for all the people who pass through my life, including all of you.

The most disgusting thing about that bitch are the tattoos.
I would in a heartbeat if she didn't have those.

Are you for real? The tattoos are where you draw the line for body modifications?

So you'd fuck this lady if she had no tattoos?

Attached: vampire-woman.jpg (1423x1600, 396.29K)

What the fuck is this monstrosity I am staring at?!