Anyone else here getting nice amount of matches...

Anyone else here getting nice amount of matches, texts and even dates but completely depressed because they lead nowhere and you are still alone?
Mine almost never go beyond the first meeting and then there is flaking, ghosting, friendzone, whatever.
Nowadays when I get a match, have a conversation that seems to be going somewhere or even get a date, I feel empty.
I just know it's another fake opportunity and it will not get me anywhere. Anybody else?

Attached: your-oneitis.jpg (640x640, 50.33K)

Exact same thing happens
>match with 100's of girls
>dozens of flirty messages " omg ur so hot user "
>go on a date
>ghosted

Attached: 153.jpg (1920x1080, 133.54K)

I get 10-20 matches every time I install the app, some girls message me first but I wouldn't want to date them. Online dating is trash as a male, and I don't really have the time to go clubbing. Dunno how I'm supposed to get a gf.

That's not my point. If I got to know a girl IRL (which I never did), we would date and the results would be the same.

I mean logically one would have to conclude they though better of you and when they met you in real life their expecations were not met?

NTA but how does this logic work? I mean they knew how good/bad of a talker he was during online convos...

text or voice conversations?
Also body language is missing.
Also there is a lot of things a person can do in real life they can't do online to make women think this is not the amazing stud they read about online.
That's my logi.
Oh wait.
>go on a date
>ghosted
Did he mean ghosted before even meeting once? Or that he was ghosted after his first date?

He probably meant after the date. At least that was my experience (OP here). And I kinda get what you mean with all those things they can't see online.
Does it mean I have fucked up voice/behaviour/gestures etc? I may be autistic.

>Does it mean I have fucked up voice/behaviour/gestures etc? I may be autistic.
Who knows. They can just be retarded themselves you know.
I merely pointed out that would be the logical conclusion if a person is extactic about you online but after meeting you they fuck off.

I mean, if I was a coward like a woman, that's what I would do. See a guy is not what I wanted or imagined online and after the date is over just never talk to them again or something.

Now, the question if you did something wrong or if the woman is fucked in the head is another one I can't answer for you. If you think you are doing something wrong then change it, if you don't think you aren't doing anything wrong then don't.

Also keep in mind not every pair up is meant to be, some people really don't mesh regardless of how good they are as themselves.

Keep trying don't get too neurotic about this if you can.

>I merely pointed out that would be the logical conclusion if a person is extactic about you online but after meeting you they fuck off.
With this in mind IDK what am I doing wrong so I think it's better to meet women IRL since it's less of a waste of time.
If they think I'm retarded, they let me know instantly. And that's it.

>I mean, if I was a coward like a woman, that's what I would do.
Lol good answer.

>Now, the question if you did something wrong or if the woman is fucked in the head is another one I can't answer for you.
I mean it kinda hapenned with over 40 women now so IDK it may be me. But IDK what am I doing wrong. Maybe I don't show big dick energy enough.
But also I didn't when I actually got a gf from online dating site.

If you can progress at all to a date then you are a Chad.

>5/10 face
>5'8"
>58 kg framelet
>CHAD

Doesn't matter what your stats are. I get no matches (except for bitches advertising their degenerate social media), when I do get a match she doesn't respond and just insta blocks me. That has been my experience with dating apps.

I mean most didn't respond to my texts either but I can get dates that's all I can say. IDK why, maybe it's my beard or blue eyes.
Either way it gets me nowhere and I'm frustrated sexually and a true incel.

From what I've heard from a Chad, the way to take them to bed is to talk to them for 10-20 mins max in the date, then invite them back to your place for watching movies or whatever, and then at your place you make your move right away.

Otherwise they will ghost, flake, etc... afterwards. This Chad never expects a second date and always tries to fuck them first date and pull them home fast.

I'm not looking for hook ups but a LTR. My longest relationship was me being just friendly and barely flirty on 3 first dates.

>it's better to meet women IRL since it's less of a waste of time.
That is the truth regardless of your abilities.
Spending time chatting online is a waste of time. If at any chance you have to meet a girl in real life, do it, thats where the fun stuff like touching happens anyway.
>If they think I'm retarded, they let me know instantly. And that's it.
lol, why would a woman do confontation when they can just quietly ghost away?
>I mean it kinda hapenned with over 40 women now so IDK it may be me.
Maybe but also a huge portion of women and people are fucked in the head. So maybe it's not your fault still. Just saying both possibilities are possible.
Eating babies alive doesn't become the right thing to do even if 40 people you met say that its perfectly normal.

Like in my case, I know what drives women away and I make no attempt to hide it as I believe the women I like will not find it objectionable so it's a self filtering system.

That's because you play nice.
I'm pretty sure you go for cheap coffee dates or walks or boring shit...
You need to make her drink. Whatever the setup, there needs to be alcohol.
You ask questions, and pretend to be interested and try to connect on something she talks about. Try to find what makes her talk, when you get there, feed it and keep serving drinks. Insert a few jokes, if she responds well, try light sexual jokes. If she laughs and comes back with something funnysexy, the work is almost done.
Don't let it fall flat. Keep entertaining with questions and jokes and keep making her drink. When she's cooked, throw in a "lets get out of here". Outside the bar or whatever, kiss her before entering the car. Establish the kiss before the car, it's important. Then you can throw a "let's go to my place" and keep it going in the car, touching her thighs and all as you drive. Keep it sex.
You fags don't score because you stay nice. Don't play nice. Go on a date with the mission to get a chick drunk, not get fuck a chick. The fucking comes with the drinking.

I am repulsed by what you wrote.

Then keep on not scoring

i'v scored retard. The issue is that what you wrote implies the man is pathetic and desperately trying to trick shit women into having sex with him.
When in reality any man should be trying to find a woman that isn't shit