Is it possible to get a girlfriend whos into lolis?

Is it possible to get a girlfriend whos into lolis?
where do I even find them? i heard theyre mostly mentally unestable but maybe thats a lie

Attached: 1653939011425.jpg (849x1200, 233.62K)

Why would you want a girlfriend who is into lolis?

Maybe in jail

because Im into lolis aswell and theyre extremely hot, and Im 162 cm tall so ill obviously get a girl smaller than me

just go fuck a loli dude, stop being a pansy

I knew a girl who liked lolis, But she had BPD and I think her attraction went a little further then just lolis.

my gf is into lolis and shes a good artist. she has huge tits but despite this she likes to draw flat chested girls lol. when she drew a vtuber model the tits she put on it were pretty nice.

Attached: 55B3F21C-946C-4326-89AF-2A547F2468A7.png (887x597, 58.49K)

Wtf???
Do u wanna go to jail or what bro ?

So you want a gf who is a loli but is also into lolis? I got lost.

how did you get her
why are you even here if you got a cute girlfriend man

on r9k. her parents paid for my passport so i visited her country. always been posting here though. even when i was a fat dweeb teenager.

i dont really know man, but i demand to talk with femanons here who are lolicons umbralslash#2028

Attached: 002.jpg (1280x1807, 343.98K)

What country? Did you tell her parents how you met her? Did you meet her after exchanging info on r9k?

>her parents paid for my passport so i visited her country
I dont know if I should be extremely jealous or hopeful. all the girls ive fell in love live long distance and specially hre ones from r9k, and I am extreme poorfag stuck in a third world country so they usually reject me because how far away i am

Attached: file.png (593x459, 192.25K)

>tfw no lolicon discord to hang out in

Try anime communities, they're full with women who like lolis.
Just don't expect them to be pedophiles like you as well. It's mostly just them thinking they're cute.

The proble with lolicon girls is that theyre sluttier than your avarage women, Ive never met or interacted with a single one that isnt sharing her slutty pics in social media or taking how much of a bodycount she had

Attached: EUzwANFX0AEpke3.jpg (1300x780, 156.58K)

They self insert as lolis and are usually into weird shit (not really in a good way).

LOLIS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE PURE AN INNOCENT BEINGS DEDICATED TO ROMANCE BECAUSE THEY HAVENT TURNED INTO FULL BLOWN SLUTS LIKE THE GIRLS WHO SELFINSERT INTO THEM

Attached: 024.jpg (2048x1442, 266.68K)

my gf is super into loli shit. sends me loli hentai and stuff. which is cool and all but i'm not exactly into loli, so it's kinda wasted on me.
but yeah they do exist.

Are the loli hentais vanilla or rape/forced?

Watch the cuck jannies delete the thread

WHY IS NOBODY TELLING ME WHERE AND HOW TO FIND ONE THATS WHY I MADE THE THREAD FOR

Attached: sad bastardl.png (198x209, 59.47K)

just go on /soc/ you'll probably find someone, or at least someone whos cool with it
my bf is into necro stuff and im not but im getting him into shota

Attached: 1537845637454.jpg (401x460, 63.59K)

Straight shota or are you a fag?

you dumb fucking female why are you here if youre a female and a female with a bf to boot

straight and gay shota, my bf is gay tho so he's not into /ss/... FUCKING KILL ME
im a bisexual male

Attached: 1609658859008.png (868x859, 373.12K)

Every single motherfucker in this thread who is apparently in a relationship needs to get the fuck off this board. Jesus you guys are a plague.

Attached: 1591035870906.jpg (340x565, 46.44K)

ive been on this board for 8 years and grew up on here i just never took the retarded shit you guys say on here seriously, idiot

Shut the fuck up. If you are in a relationship you shouldn't be here. You are a disgrace.

Attached: 1584210160253.png (286x397, 133.23K)

I dont understand why so many women are here either when they live in easy mode and wont date anyone from here

ive had sex multiple times and that was all while browsing this board, i dont care about your opinion and i think you're a faggot and should kys, this website is anonymous its for everyone not just for incels, go to r/braincels and make an account there faggot

shut up faggot i didnt ask you to hear your shit