He claims to be depressed

>he claims to be depressed
>doesn't go to the doctor to get medicine that cures it
no wonder he's an incel

Attached: smile6.jpg (680x680, 63.65K)

>go to the doctor
>list reasons why I believe I have adhd and could benefit from a prescription.
>denied
Oh well. When it's all said and done I will have earned my degree through pain and suffering while everyone else was enjoying themselves.

>cures
I've been on every sri under the sun. They don't do shit. I spent my later teens in a haze sleeping nearly 18 hours a day and constantly gaining weight because of those brainfog pills.

>take antidepressants
>they don't work
>still sad but now also retarded

>list reasons why I believe I have adhd
they probably thought you were trying to get a speed script LOL

>sleeping nearly 18 hours a day and constantly gaining weight
you're supposed to exercise and take the medicine

doctors don't prescribe mushrooms tho, I gotta handle it myself...for now

Boomer doctors are legit trash. They got their degrees without competition, and also you know how the boomer mentality is... just 0 consideration towards the people or empathy in general.

But I guess newer doctors also have their flaws, humans are just retarded overall.

Psychiatrists, in my experience, do a lot more harm than good.
All they do is slap a label on you, shove some pills down your gullet, call you a good boy and do nothing to address or find the root cause. This is especially true if you're a male patient.
It's also expensive as fuck if you don't have taxpayer funded healthcare and I'd say he's saner than most if he refuses to pay thousands to be professionally gaslit and chemically enslaved.

my doctor (keith) gives me my medicine alright... we be smokin them ROCKS son hell yes brother am i right guys? thats whats up

Attached: 1537860693906.jpg (640x480, 53.57K)

Just take the SRTs bro

Attached: 98b.png (915x915, 46.61K)

Antidepressants aren't prescribed because they're particularly effective (because they aren't) but rather because they have a relatively good safety profile and there isn't a huge risk in prescribing them.

I wont take your fake medicine fuck you

"Tell me you've never been depressed or taken SSRIs without telling me you've never been depressed or taken SSRIs."

Attached: he_laughed.jpg (666x810, 164.4K)

mirtazapine?

I couldn't, I wasn't even sleeping by choice I just literally could not stay awake. I'd go to school and sleep through my classes, I'd come home, walk my dog, and fall asleep, my parents would wake me up, I'd eat dinner, and then I'd go back to sleep.

prozac, zoloft, lexapro, and wellbutrin.

Yeah, I've been on escitalopram, fluvoxamine, and fluoxetine, and none of them did anything for me.

That's a doctor. Get therapy

>Get therapy
doesn't work if you have real problems

>becoming dependant on drugs handed out like free candy in the US

Attached: uu980.png (288x294, 137.48K)