I matched with this girl on tinder (in the middle). Should I even bother pursuing this fat pig...

I matched with this girl on tinder (in the middle). Should I even bother pursuing this fat pig? Or is it better to remain an incel?

Attached: Screenshot_20220530-121857_Tinder.jpg (960x1965, 519.23K)

Better to remain an incel and retain your dignity.

OP you live 8,148 miles away from her, tf you gonna do?

Her with her parents

Attached: Screenshot_20220530-122031_Tinder.jpg (960x1945, 462.36K)

I'm using a VPN

She's pretty cute. I'd smash her.

You're destined to be a permavirgin though.

Even if you don't (I wouldn't lol), you are a gigachad volcel now. That is the real win here.

I'm debating whether or not it's even worth it to lose your virginity to an ugly girl. I think I would rather jerk off

>26
>fat parents
She will remain fat her whole life.

Unfortunate. She is one of those types where all her body fat goes to the face

Ironically, I don't think this woman would give you a chance. Just doesn't seem like the hookup type to me.

>26

LOL that roastie is way to hag looking to be 26

Also, staging photos for tinder
>hanging out with parents

Dude shes prob like a 50 year old single mom

I think most incels are actually volcels lol. I've turned down a few ugly girls in the past. I just want an attractive girl to like me

Qt.

If she is fun and not a slut, I totally would.

Its worth it. My first gf was fat and fairly unattractive but still kinda cute. Thankfully it made me a lot less desperate so I will either get with an attractive girl or be alone for my entire life, either is fine w/ me now that I am no longer a khhv

even in this lineup of ugly fat girls she still manages to be the worst one.

>putting your fucking parents on tinder
I don't care how badly they raised her, they don't deserve this. what the hell?

she is on tinder, numbnuts. yes, she's a slut.

I matched with someone too.
>"lwk id let you tap."
>Try to meet up
>Complete radio silence.

I've ascended r9k. I am le gigachad.

Tinder is normal if you're under 35

Pictures with family are wholesome tho. What, would you rather have some slag with pics at a night club or traveling to some shithole country?

God Americans are so fat its insane

tinder is a sausagefest. there are at least twice as many men on there, so by that ratio alone it is not normal for women to be on tinder. do the math.
also most women who are on tinder don't even meet up with anybody, they just take the egoboost from being simped over for a while, then delete the app because they meet a guy irl.
and finally the vast majority of women are sluts now, whether they're on tinder or not. so you'd have to be a fool to bet that any random woman ISN'T a slut. those are bad odds.

>Looking for a professional heartbreaker
Go over pump her then dump her, never reply

With that attitude? For both your sake remain an incel.

Do her a favor and fuck off

fuck it, maybe shes cool person and has money and is just desperate for someone to hang out with.

Just saw this girl while swiping. If the whole point is to meet other guys, why the fuck would you post a picture of you hanging out with some guy who looks to be your bf? I don't understand women.

Attached: Screenshot_20220530-124419_Tinder.jpg (960x2235, 415.11K)