Be me,talking to a rly nice girl

>be me,talking to a rly nice girl
>we're discussing various societal issues and personal things about ourselves,the conversation was quite interesting
>we only have shared classes at mondays and wednesdays,so I don't talk to her everyday
>my mom sends me a message saying she's there to pick me up
>I have to go in the middle of the conversation

I felt so bad having to leave :/
The girl even drew me and showed it to me today
I called her,but she didn't pick up, probably didn't see it

Attached: 0B642E64-4CC0-4FF1-A400-41F222240C36.jpg (399x386, 31.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dude. you've hit the motherfucking jackpot. she likes you and you like her.
get the fuck off Any Forums right now and on wednesday arrange to go out for coffee or tea or someshit after school at some point this week. make sure you're prepared - free time, money, transportation (don't get your mother to drive you, arrange to meet after classes are done and walk down to cafe). don't mention the missed call, it's a tard move.
seriously man, i think this could very well be the start of something wonderful.

I pray for you user. Go for it and don't act like a fucking tard.

I'm 100% sure she doesn't like me,we're just friends

>he gets picked up by mom
This is where the slut lost any interest in you (if she ever had some)

so? plenty of relationships start from being friends. take her along, it'll be a nice trip.
ask her if she'll go halves on the ticket, forgot to mention that. sends the message that you're not simping without being hamfisted about it.

You sound like a 12-year-old. Man up

She fucking drew you you absolute retard. That's a muse. Friends are never muses, man, never.
If this was true she wouldn't have drew user. Take your blackpills elsewhere, vile tranny

plenty of guys still get picked up by their parents in their late teens/early 20s. sometimes parking is unavailable, sometimes public transport is shit. let the guy have his dignity.

this, 100% this. user, go for it. we believe in you.

Attached: 800px-86th_Foot_uniform.jpg (800x1161, 279.17K)

Do what the other user said, ask her out for coffee/boba next time you're talking to her. If you don't at least try you'll be one of those retards posting in 2030 when you're a wizard about how you could've gotten some but were too pussy/stupid to ask her out.

>Being old enough to be in college but having mommy pick you up
How does it feel to be THAT embarrassing?

youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s

Attached: acidnimbus.png (484x638, 268.7K)

not everyone can afford petrol nowadays you insufferable faggot

>bus
>train
>the tube
>uber
>walking
Not my fault you're too stupid to take into account proper transportation when choosing a college. Girl probably bounced as soon as she realized OP would be just another chippy employee with an expensive piece of paper.

maybe you should kill yourself instead of cramming blackpills down good people's throats

Why the fuck would I kill myself?
I was smart enough to pick a college that I could access with public transportation, so I'm doing alright in life. Again, not my fault you're a fucking loser and a failure

a lot of the time the only decent college that does the course that you want to do isn't easy to reach without a car. when I did my machining apprenticeship, I had to go on a 50 minute drive twice a week to a college that had the machines and the instructors necessary.

Would you 2 stop the autistic argument on the transportation you faggots? I want to hear if user ginna bang this chick or nah
user if you dont tea bag this bitch by the end of the week you the buggest pussy I have seen

cease with your modernist trivialisation of sex.

agreed,all the virgins in this site assume any interaction with a female to be a leading cause to sex

no,seriously,I see her as a friend and she sees me as one,when I posted this I had no romantic intent in mind,I was just sharing about a platonic experience of mine