Does anyone want to go to Japan with me?

Does anyone want to go to Japan with me?

Attached: 1653688923155.gif (500x456, 117.64K)

Only if we'll commit a charming double-suicide at the end of it.

Sure, but I don't have any money.

Depends, are you a cute female? Are you mentally ill? Are you Anime Pro?

Only if you're a fellow straight male and you aren't going there to try to pick up chicks because you can't find any in your own country.

Depends. I'm not footing anyone's bills and I'm not sharing anything other than a flight. But if you're cool, can tolerate smoking and drinking, and you're not a gigafaggot then I'll go to Japan with you. I've been meaning to go there myself anyway.

you sound gross and retarded. why would anyone want to go with an alcoholic.

I'm down as long as you aren't trying to kill me.

I'm not an alcoholic. But gay little faggots that go "ewie" when people drink or smoke around them make me angry, so I like to know beforehand so that I can avoid you. Because of my vigilance I've never suffered the misfortune of the company of fags or muslims.

thats actually funny you say that since people who drink statistically have a lower testosterone level than other males. so youre basically a literal unironic soiboi kek.

who will go to russiachad with me

Whatever you need to convince yourself to cope.
(You)

i can't i have no money....

That depends. Do you got a big cock?

Attached: bentbot.jpg (550x700, 28.86K)

The absolute cope of the weebtard

Attached: Japan.jpg (866x1024, 230.83K)

Here is my big mandatory blinking animation.

Attached: chubbyblinker.webm (500x278, 52.73K)

I unironically wanna go but you all are racist and I'm hideous and have no social skills

Attached: 1646622359909.jpg (639x469, 124.91K)

Only if youre a cute femboy

You sound cringe and racist.

>The absolute cope of the weebtard
I've been to Japan in 2004. I asked the young girl (17? 19? dunno, she wasn't exactly a looker and sort of had a pimply face, I totally would've hit it I guess perhaps, but save that thought)

So I ask "where toilet?" she gets this super confused look, I look around and start pointing, then shrug. She appears (at least I thought) to realize what I was asking, maybe since I didn't know "doko toilet" or whatever the fuck I should've said. So she points up the stairs and I'm like, sigh, god damn it who the fuck puts their airport toilet upstairs. When I need to take a dump the last thing I want to do is climb a fucking flight of stairs.

So I walk in there, she comes in like _RIGHT BEHIND ME_ and I feel this is pretty strange like what the fuck is going on right now. So I'm like whatever man maybe this is customary Japanese toilet service or something and go in the stall. I hear her sigh, she said something in Japanese and I have no idea what it was, but it was probably "atashi baka, kuso!" or something.

What the fuck was she following me in there for? Was a scene out of a Japanese ero manga she had been reading supposed to happen? Was I the hot white guy she always dreamt of and the whole reason she got a job at the airport?

Attached: yui_token.webm (500x367, 148.26K)

I want to go to Japan! I am still watching to see if they fully reopen to normal for tourism. Right now they are requiring you to be part of tours where you can't do anything else. Hopefully if that goes well, they fully reopen back to normal.

Attached: c228a0a141dfb7c405fdc6c2a414aeaa.jpg (960x1320, 849.65K)

>Only if youre a cute femboy
This is now a blinking thread, blink or else! I don't know what we'll do but just let me blink about it and we'll think something up quick!

Attached: 45e.webm (680x382, 74.09K)

>part of tours where you can't do anything else
Sign me up for a love hotel tour!

Attached: big_and_hard_shh1.webm_na.webm (818x460, 1.53M)