What's your problem

What's your problem, user? I'm not talking about your unhappiness, the things you lack, and what you wish you could have like a GF, friends, money, whatever. I'm asking, what is it that is a barrier in preventing you from getting those things you desire?

Problems:
>self-hatred and past traumas
>probably autistic, social skills are highly lacking and not intuitive
>lack life skills
>health problems not related to weight
>probably a little retarded

Attached: 1652056570454.jpg (1536x864, 260.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LlwsZSB0j8s&ab_channel=1zuraa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>what is it that is a barrier in preventing you from getting those things you desire?
I want a legitimate fitness routine that I don't have to think about much but I can do it without worrying, and is portable enough to take anywhere. I also want to phase out my junk diet for a very simplistic, whole foods vegan diet. I've found the home gym equipment that I want and I'm still dicking around on cronometer to figure out what the optimal foods to get into a rotation in my freezer are, but I only have around $300 in life savings and I'm still waiting on a response from the job application I sent out. To make matters more difficult I will be starting a my summer semester courses in short order, which I guarantee will take about 2-4 hours of mental energy every day. I might have to actually axe my hobby which is to be a part of a manga scanning/translation team where I proofread and edit the pages in photoshop, even though I enjoy that hobby.

But yeah, it's been 2 days and my local grocery supermarket (the only hiring place nearby) has not said anything in response to my application to become a store clerk. University work is looming over me and I might have to take even more time out of my day. I'm just an average guy trying to figure this shit out one step at a time but they don't make it easy.

Attached: 1650250432567.png (220x320, 155.9K)

>ADHD
>Zero capacity to focus
>Tactile hypersensitivity
>Depression, I feel no enthusiasm, motivation, or happiness to do anything. And everything makes me feel sad and like I should be doing something else.
>Existentialist anxiety
>Severe social anxiety
>Zero friends for 8 years now
>Deteriorated language skill and memory, have a hard time finding the words to speak in time. Can't communicate what I think or what I want, even to a doctor.
>Recessed chin
>Extremelly low self esteem
>No clothes, no money to buy them. Added to tactile hypersensitivity means it's basically impossible to find anything remotely comfortable.
>Scholiosis
>All joints make weird noises (it doesn't improve even with exercise)
>Avoidant personality
>Memory gaps. Have an idea, try to implement it, forget it one hour later. Try to do somethign with my life, forget it in a couple hours. Next week repeat the loop.
>Thoughts and emotions run in loops, up and down all the time, there is no consitency to a personality
>Addiction
>Dissociation
>Obsessive thinking / BPD

>Went to the psychologist to get actual help and get diagnosed to get neetbux. She dismissed my initial paper and words. Now it is just a monthly visit of "How are you user?" "everything is gonig fine user?".
>Doctor thinks I am hypocondriac and ignores everything I tell him.

youtube.com/watch?v=LlwsZSB0j8s&ab_channel=1zuraa

Attached: FRfIfWoVUAAadB-.jpg (1366x768, 44.51K)

Nothing, I don't like going to clubs

>what is it that is a barrier in preventing you from getting those things you desire?
i'm too old to turn it around and don't think it'd help at this point anyway

>5'1"
>babyface
There are probably other things too, but these alone would be enough. Though at this point I've given up so what does it matter?

>I'm asking, what is it that is a barrier in preventing you from getting those things you desire?
Hope for the future, for this I need to get a g.f I can build a future towards and have kids with
for g.f it's
1. lack of human contacty, can't find somebody if you don't meet anybody
2. quite specific requirements as to what I want in a woman, having a hole does not cut it.
Secondary if I have a g.f that fills that requirement I need to get my shit in order to get more resources to build my own little farm and have self sustainability.
I'm going to do this anyway as I figured out that will net me the most satisfaction in life, but I certainly would push harder if I had some hope, now go back to the top.

So in essence, my biggest issue is that I need to go through thousands of women(talking) to find one that has the personality that meshes well with me.
While I'm currently in no social circles and thus I have no human contact.
The best I can do is talk to random women in the street but that doesn't help in any way to find women that are
>interested in a relationship
>age appropriate
>filtered out based on smokers etc
>personality or values being similar to mine

I like myself and I have been in relationships before, but now being older I am not sure how to have appropriate contact with women enough to find out one that suits me.
Oh I'm also relatively poor with no stable job, though getting a classical job is entirely possible if need be.
You would say that a woman doesn't want no jobless man. And true enough. But the type of woman I want to find would value me for my personality and not for how much money I rake in. Besides I do plan to solve the issue at some point, but ideally after I find somebody as that eliminates women who are looking for a sugar daddy.

As a 12 year old kid, I was called cringe for saying Itachi was pretty much me.
As a 32 year old, my mind hasn't changed.

I have severe social anxiety and I'm 90% sure I have autism if my social skills weren't so fucking bad I feel like I would actually have a pretty decent life

Attached: F0382591-8583-4863-A9D9-449300F84D1E.png (558x558, 356.14K)

I'm entirely not anxious about social interaction, I just find it a drain most of the time.

I ignore all social norms, not because I can't perceive them but because I refuse to play along with rules I disagree with.

You don't follow social norms because you can't help it. I don't follow social norms because I think I'm above following things without question.
We are not the same.

When I feel overwhelmed my instinct is to cut all contact and dissapear. Turns out girls dont like you ghosting them for a month because assignments for uni were hard one week.

I think a lot of robots struggle with self hatred. I get it, I really do. Society is a piece of shit though and it's wrong to help it be cruel to you

Im just socially awful simple as that normie

My problem? I don't want anything. I am just living from day to day, working my dead end soulcrushing Callcenter job, hoping not to wake up every night. So my problem is that I don't know what I desire, or rather that I don't desire anything besides being happy, which I don't know how to achieve. Even as a kid I never knew what I wanted to become, which meant I never committed to anything besides wasting my days away in front of the computer. I am 27 and still live at home and I don't know if changing that would change anything, I guess I could finally hang myself in peace once my mother dies, so she doesn't blame herself. Life is fucking gay.

Attached: original (4).jpg (500x281, 131.39K)

Its almost impossible to care about anything. Spent so much time as an observer that I've managed to see reality through a lens that makes me completely inhuman.

This is almost certainly not true. You just wish it was

My problem is I don't really get along with people. The last time I had a true friend was like 12 years ago. People don't like me and I don't like people, I never tried to turn myself into a normie except during a brief period in 2013. No woman ever showed interest in me but I didn't show interest in them either, except with my oneitis who I believed was similar to myself. Of course I look at girls but I never approached one (except that one) because I know things would never work (assuming they don't turn me down). Love for me is about finding your true soul mate but all people, both males and females, are just so different than me.

>it's wrong to help it be cruel to you
this is a cool way of phrasing it. makes it easier to agree with, a little easier to have sympathy for yourself

i have everything except a GF
and my severe autism is the only thing stopping me
i've had a major glowup in highschool but never had any luck with women

Money. I know you said no things like money but I'm already happy as I am now as a NEET. My days are open and free and that's really all I need to be happy. This freedom is all that I desire. Unfortunately this lifestyle wouldn't be sustainable in the long term without a large sum of money.

The only thing that would make my life truly ideal would be the means to travel wherever I want for as long as I want which once again, is a financial problem.

2 things really:
>lack of a house
>wanting to socialize but not liking normalfags

The first is a case of impatience. I know for a fact in 3 years I'll be golden for a down payment. However, this would've been much easier to achieve if the stock market wasn't in the shitter right now. Fuck Joe Biden and anyone who would reelect him.

I want to socialize with people but living in the midwest is a double-edged sword. On the 1 hand I will never have to worry about retarded lefty bullshit. On the other, the average person who lives here is a boring, uninteresting faggot that expects me to automatically cum in my pants when they talk to me about their first grade son's wrestling match. There's such a passive aggressive tone everyone has along with a "pre approved" selection of approved bants. What do I mean? If you tell an off color joke people here will look at you like you just hailed Satan. Lefties are tolerable in that they are open to anything to discuss, but often show you how much they suck.

I think with a house I could at least keep myself mentally occupied on shit like gardening, home improvement, and so on.

You are my problem.

you need time to think to find yourself and for that you need a less shit job that gives you some space and time to think. I would work on fixing that first if at all possible

>Lefties are tolerable in that they are open to anything to discuss
you are out of your fucking mind mate.

I didn't say they were good to talk to, just that they are more open to any topic. I swear to God you try and ask people here the simplest things like why they don't like Christmas music (something basic) and it's like trying to pull teeth. But if you wanna talk about nigger-ball then you can get your ear chewed off.