How did this ugly bald dude manage to get a cute blonde girlfriend?

How did this ugly bald dude manage to get a cute blonde girlfriend?

Attached: 1695859B-06BC-4A68-8749-AFE60D72A51A.jpg (760x760, 158.71K)

Looksmatched. She's short and has small tits.

he's not ugly.. just bald

shit was unreal
how quickly they picked up everything and how quickly it died after he an herod

Being short is a plus on a woman as long as she isnt midget tier

>Being short is a plus
Wrong. Manlet sons are not desired by anyone.

>as long as she isnt midget tier
See, even you have an arbitrary cutoff. The OP is a looksmatched picture.

Hes 6'1 orurhhehe

>Wrong
Hes not wrong, short height on a woman doesnt make a dick go flaccid and do you really think that the average normie is gonna think about his future son when hes plowing a 4'10 qt3.14? Maybe you care but 95% of men dont

>Hes not wrong, short height on a woman doesnt make a dick go flaccid
He literally admitted it did past an arbitrary point.

>and do you really think that the average normie is gonna think about his future son when hes plowing a 4'10 qt3.14?
That's not the point, the point is that a 4'10 woman doesn't have the same smv as a 5'10 woman with the same build and face. The instinct to pass on good genetics still underlies sexual attraction, regardless if you're literally cognitive of it or not.

if anything this is a failure story
guy isn't even that ugly, but he's not chad so having an above average blonde gf is somehow shocking
that aside, she was batshit crazy. she was hitting him, insulting him and all around abusive
shortly before the "incident" she was seen by cops punching him WHILE HE WAS DRIVING. when they questioned her she just started crying like a typical femoid, claiming she was stressed and that she won't do it again so they did not arrest her

it was only a matter of time for him to snap and fuck her up

He was 6'1 and she looks like an average white woman with blonde hair, she probably fetishizes height and thats why she dated him

You just say shit, nobody thing about his fucking future sons, if a bitch looks good you will bang her thats it.
And of course there is SOME threshold to height, since for everu trait, if you pass the extremes, it looks bad. The extremes are calculated according to average and standard deviations, so its not really arbitrary, it has some logic in it, and most men will think more or less the same

Lmao only retards autists try forcefully to explain some example that doesnt line up with the nerrative or world view.
You can just say that this is some exception case to the rule, thats it. Its rare to see couples like this, but still exist of course

>if I deny that the instinct to have sex is the instinct to pass down genetics in different ways then it will get past him one of these times
Okay, clearly there's no point talking to you because you're going to think what you want to think.

Who is this and why should I give a shit?

A mentally sound guy isnt gonna fucking murder his girlfriend just because she started hitting him especially when he is much bigger/stronger. He literally strangled her to death. She might have been insane but he wasnt any better

Gabby was fucking nuts dude. She's not exactly ltr material

Vanmaxxing

Gabby was 5ft 5. Not short for a woman

Woman detected. Hit and abuse your bf for long enough and see what happens dumb hole

Short for a modern woman, and definitely short for a modern human being.

Im a guy retard. I have had an abusive gf and I dumped her ass for it, literally kicked her to the curb. Never laid a finger on her though, because I actually have a lot to lose financially/careerwise and am not a total chimp with animal tier self control

They met when he had hair.

the average woman is 5'4

The average takes from all previous generations and all ethnicities, meaning if someone is the "average height" in the prime of their youth right now, they are the shortest of their generation.