/drugfeel/

"Legal drugs are tots different" edition

If you know next to nothing about drugs or have basic questions, read the Psychonaut Wiki

Attached: FExYZ2dWYAEnpWr.jpg (596x1024, 194.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

search.brave.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

had a tablespoon of kratom for my first time 30m ago im feelinjg pretty cozy

Attached: 1af2c822528a0c786d17f6d150ef17ab2518f420.jpg (620x465, 49.71K)

Been smoking weed all day for a month now, feels nice to abandon career and future plans and just smoke all day. I feel like so much nicer of a person, everything is good and I'm not the sour asshole i am sober lol. Probably gonna get a min wage job really near my house to afford weed and thats it. Feels good to give up man

I get you, but it only works for a while before being worse than the alternative.

To me the alternative is Wasting more years of my life on education i hate for something I'm not interested in. I was a yes-man kid and would say whatever so people would stop talking to me so i kinda cornered myself into a career i don't want. Just tired of mad race to sacrifice myself for someone else's gain. I just wanna work somewhere easy and do drugs

I tried to get adderall from a doctor once and he wound up cornering me into anti-depressants because I was pissed off about the fact he wouldn't give me any adderall. So, I took the entire bottle in a day and fucked my entire life up instead of finishing college. True story.

Take the disability pill

Doctors used to just be a way to get high. Now they all just ruin your health.

you are going to forever regret this life choice

anyone else think edibles are worse than smoking

They feel the same to me, just differently paced. Unless you're eating some shitty home made edibles, those are never reliable.

No meds no drugs no vaccine, humans have control of their body

i dont think they feel as good as smoked herb, but they're fun in their own way.
my problem with edibles is that i seem to have some massive tolerance to edible cannabis for no reason. i dont have a huge smoking tolerance, but i need like 200-300mg of edibles to get a decent high going if i'm not gonna smoke with it. i've tried many different types of edibles from every dispensary in my city and they all don't really get me super high unless i drop half a paycheck on them. seriously its fucked up how expensive they are in ontario, not to mention some weird limit the govt put on edibles that 1 package cant have more than 10mg of THC. its like $5 for 10mg, huge scam. you can still find em dosed higher, but its kinda rare.

Of course the schizo forgets the previous thread and links

>tripsafe.org
>rollsafe.org
>erowid.org
>psychonautwiki.org

Attached: 1482131861717.jpg (450x300, 46.28K)

I'm on 90mg of Duloxetine and I take Omeprazole for my stomach

Attached: Ghoul.jpg (500x357, 38.93K)

Lmao try to not vaccine or medicate your kids, see how difficult your life becomes.
You're not free.

You will vaccinate your kids so they can go to school (which is mandatory) then the parents will convince your kids that they are trans/ADHD and give them pills, and there is nothing you will do about it.

What's the RC Adderall replacement of choice? I just realized I missed a big window not trying to get diagnosed via telehealth when I saw articles about Walmart pharmacies cracking down on it

2-FMA of course. Some people talk also about 2-FA, not sure what the difference is.

Jesus Christ that is a scam. I can get 100mg of gummies for like 12 bucks at my dispensary.

Public school is for retards, either go private or homeschool

the links are useless, any regulars know their shit and newbies come in to ask retarded questions anyway

only link in the op should be
>where do I find/buy drugs? how to use darknet? how do I use x drug?
www.google.com

bro legal edibles are a scam in Canada, don't buy that crap. Just go online and order from grey market dispensaries, I just bought 1000mg of edibles for $50

>www.google.com
You mean search.brave.com/

>he still practices opsec
lol

>tfw not a bf i can get high with and hang out with

life is hard

Is there something wrong with society when you need all these fucking drugs just to cope, and that's normal? Christ

Not to mention the adhd bs that every zoomer thinks they have now so they can get legal meth. Really makes the tedium easier to bear huh

Natural selection is ruined