There's way more egirls than there are beta buxxers

there's way more egirls than there are beta buxxers.

wage chads... rise up

Attached: CC0AFC80-20CB-4FA1-A9E1-99AD24A38355.jpg (850x1202, 790.46K)

I'm rich but short and ugly. How can I find a cute girl to betabux?

the world is our oyster

I need some female affection so badly bro

give me your discord
unoriinally

t. egirl who has understood the truth of op

every day there's a new egirl, but not every day is there a new betabuxxer

I'm not into findom or paying someone for edating. I just wanna come back home to a girl who gives me a ton hugs and kisses and tells me everything is going to be okay

you sound like my online female friend is it you e?

it is not

t. stormy

Gives me a ton of*

the egirl market is crashing, not enough beta bux

id do this to my future husband hope he's uber rich

What's rich to you?

someone who can afford providing for me while i neet out and still letting us have lots of disposable income, like going on trips to nippon once a year and with a nice house with a big garden and maybe a sauna... honestly probably achievable to most STEM dudes

Yeah, I can afford all that pretty easily. It's hard to find a girl willing to do all that for you when you're not a chad though. I also love the idea of spoiling a girl that gives me affection but it's just a dream now. Probably never gonna happen.

do you aim for very conventionally attractive girls? where do you try to find girls?

u a broke bish

I mean isn't any non obese girl considered conventionally attractive these days? That's my only physical requirement. I really don't know where to find girls at this moment in time

Sorry user, woman are even richer and supported by all. Their pussy alone is worth 20-50m$ valuated based on DCF or option pricing theory.

So unless you are Elon Musk rich, money is worthless for attracting women.

theres a billion girls who'd fit that criteria and way more. Any Forums makes it sound so easy to find somewhat quality desperate guy but i have nowhere to look. . .

Mhmm, it's sad but I'm considering moving abroad now. Maybe, there's some poorer girl in Latin America who'll tolerate me if I can provide for her. That's my only hope now, I'm working on bettering my Spanish at the moment
Oh yeah, I don't know what you mean by quality but if you read my description and still think I'm quality then yeah, I'm extremely desperate for female affection but I don't really tell people or show it irl. I just pretend to be some stoic guy who loves being single around family, etc.

just make sto be loyal and a genuinely good boyfriend to her. how come youre rich btw, what do you do for a living? or were you just born into a wealthy family? asking for future reference

My family are somewhat wealthy I guess. My grandad was an investment banker but I also work as a software engineer at a well known global corporation