Anyone else not willing to date outside their race...

anyone else not willing to date outside their race? i'm White and for the longest time i was willing to date Asians because i was so desperate, but i'm not doing that anymore. they're just so soulless and emotionless creatures that don't seem to care about anything other than work and school. also their faces look like picrel. i don't know what i was thinking.

Attached: fly.jpg (1023x1009, 289.65K)

does date just mean spend money?

>they're just so soulless and emotionless creatures that don't seem to care about anything other than work and school. also their faces look like picrel.
You're literally me.
I too was desperate, and fucked an insectoid Asian girl. She cared only about studying. She didn't liked anything sexual. She wasn't affectionate. Literally I felt like I was kidding a little boy, or genderless creature.
What the fuck was I thinking. And even she gave me an attitude.
It's mesmerising how similar our experience was with Asian chicks. They are soulless.

Attached: madotsuki_puke_parody_biribiri_by_mugenjohncel-d41hro6.jpg (894x894, 95.01K)

you can do whatever you want, just don't claim that you're lonely or an incel

>kidding
Kissing I meant*

Overweight Caucasian female hands typed these posts

>just don't claim that you're lonely or an incel
You're so wrong.
The Asian girls will make you feel more lonely, abandoned and sexless, than you ever felt while you were alone.
You're so fucking wrong

Attached: El0N9oUUYAAyYKB.jpg (400x400, 24.2K)

Dating a black chick right now. As far as her behavior goes, she's the furthest thing from black. No hood speak or anything.
Problem is she's tits deep in the media control cesspool. She'll do literally anything I want but I have to convince her to drop a few pounds.

I'll have asian girls over white ones anytime, they are just too cute to not want them.

Not my experience at all. My Asian gfs were extremely loving, caring, horny and obsessed with me. If you're white they basically worship you like a god

>soulless and emotionless creatures
this literally describes all women so what's the point

if you turn down any girl for something like race, you're obviously volcel. also one bad experience with someone from an ethnic group doesn't mean that everyone in that group is the same, you're all such hypocrites.

blacks are too ugly, deal with it lefty

why do you love antagonizing people who are worse off than you, genuinely curious

maybe I react badly to holier-than-thou do-gooders attempting to push people I dislike into my face in every media and venue?

Bump ()#34322fgff

>Anyone else not willing to date?
It over before it even began

Attached: 1652488647789.jpg (735x412, 74.48K)

I suffer from the Madonna-whore complex for races
>Wanna marry a white girl
>Latinas make hard as diamonds

I would like raising a family with a latina, but I would treat white girls as a toy at best.

only incels fetishize asians
asians are fucking weird and you only realize that with experience, ESPECIALLY the non-westernized ones, and not in a good way.

I am asian I prefer white girl, they have the curve that asian girl doesn't have. Not saying that asian girl is flaw, it just my taste shift toward the other way due to my childhood experience.