How big is this dick? the girl says it's 7 inches

How big is this dick? the girl says it's 7 inches.

Attached: willie.png (1184x569, 1.03M)

~5inches give or take a few

another picture here k

Attached: willie.png (870x605, 768.27K)

The conversion from girl to guy inches is (guy_inches - 2) so probably about 5

looks about 5"

Does it look fully erect?

girl inches - 2 I mean

another picture here

Attached: willie.png (860x673, 1.18M)

this is like 4 and a half. nowhere near 7

i'd say abount 5 inches. mine looks about the same as that, maybe slightly longer on a good warm nice day.

bro the cock is standing horizontal to the ground
what do you think?

is the implication that girls inflate dick size and guys don't?

even when my dick is rock hard, it varies in size. Pretty sure that's the case for everyone. And you don't need a rock hard cock for it to be horizontal to the ground.

another picture here v

Attached: willie.png (539x666, 602.15K)

girls inflate dick size if they're really into you or love you. if they hate you someday they will say it's a small dick and detract from its real size.
women are emotional and retarded, what else is new...
i've had girls unironically tell me that they "feel like" their boyfriend's 150 hp shitbox car is faster than my 600hp AMG. now take that retardation and apply it to sex and dick size and it's the same thing.

bumpityboo
poo

Why are you making a whole thread about someones dick size dude.

Looks like 3, maybe 4 at most.

post more of this whore

she has nice asshole

retards

that's 6.5" give or take a little

kek, we get it OP, you want us to say you have a big dick despite it being barely 5 inches, but thats not going to happen my man

If that was OP he clearly posted pics of himself fucking a hot girl. He's obviously winning no matter what size he is.

The way it works is guys will inflate their dick size to women who they have sex with, so guys who are 5-6 inches will tell their female partners that they are 7-8 inches. Since women arent actually holding a ruler up to the guys dick they have to take his word for it. So a woman who fucks 6 different guys who exaggerate their size will have an unrealistic expectation of penis size and think that 7-8 inches is completely average. I have a 7x5.5 dick and every girl im with thinks I am closer to 9.