Women just want a strong guy who has his shit together

>Women just want a strong guy who has his shit together.

The guy on the left stays home all day, lives with his mom, unemployed, showers once a week, dropout, smokes weed, plays video games, thinks about suicide constantly, refers to women as bitches, uses ebonics even though he's white, doesn't have a car, thinks reading is gay, never won a fight in his life but talks mad shit, has a 4 inch dick, has erectile dysfunction due to drugs, has fucked up fetishes like rape/foot/stepmom/teen, would run away if he got a girl pregnant, only cares about his pleasure not the woman's, has no idea how female orgasms even work yet claims he makes girls cum 20 times in a row, and has no real hobbies besides playing Call of duty and smoking pot, everything he doesn't like is "gay".

The guy on the right graduated from college, has a 6 figure income, lifts weights 5 times a week, plays sports, showers 2 times a day, uses proper English when he texts, knows MMA and Brazilian jiu-jitsu but doesn't brag about it, doesn't refer to women as bitches, owns a car, has an 8 inch dick, has his own house, knows how to perform cunnilingus and make females orgasm, is open to having kids, doesn't use drugs (he might moderately drink alcohol at social events).

Who do you think girls are gonna choose? The guy on the left every single time because face is everything. Even the MILFs would choose him. If the guy on the right manages to find a girlfriend she's cheating on him with the guy on the left and she's only with him for his money. Women don't choose men based on their actions and lifestyles. Face is all that matters. Nothing is "earned" in this life.

Attached: just lift3.jpg (1024x599, 44.9K)

>i don't see the point of doing anything if i dont get a gf
have some self respect for yourself faggot

thats literally true for most people though

yeah im probably the most financially responsible person i know and it doesnt get me women, thats such a meme

no. no, that isn't how it is at all lol

I discriminate against ugly people all the time just because they're ugly. Not because of their body language, attitude, self esteem, haircut, clothing, vibe, confidence, or any of that shit but because of their faces and other stuff they have no control over. They're fucking creepy man and always will be. I don't care what "self help" book they read. If I can admit this why can't you? Pretty sure most normies think just like me but they won't admit it because that would give you an excuse for your failure and they're obsessed with depriving you of an excuse.

what the fuck do you know about whats literally true you spend 8 hours a day in front of a screen absorbing radiation and have never touched a woman

honestly the guy on the right just needs a better haircut and better eyeglass frames

I'm like the guy on the left but already have kids and do have a shitty job that affords rent. I'm in my 30s and offered sex without commitment weekly on dating sites

This couldn't be more wrong if you tried

>another longwinded post about women
We have this thread every single day. Don't you have anything better to besides imagining cuck scenarios in your head? Jfc

Attached: artworks-XrNdgIsgAVxtQIOy-Xy4gxQ-t500x500[1].jpg (500x500, 28.95K)

>has fucked up fetishes like teen
user everyone has this "fetish"

guy on the right is still old and has to settle for women his age

and/or buy a literal mooch leech who is sleeping with his money/using him and fucking guy on the left anyway

guy on left pussy slays

guy on right also had the high iq gene and can roid/use TRT etc because of his engineering paycheck but lacks erectile function/testicles/seminal volume due to aging and decay + having to roiduse

face is almost everything though
many women would choose NEITHER because guy on left is too scrawny/unkempt/messy and average and guy on right is balder/old and looks serial killery facially

that is self respect
masochism is not a mark of self respect

no and it's not about cuck scenarios
this is what no good pussy only obese thing pussy or sex toys, sex dolls and illegal rubbered p[rostitute pussy left does to us

this isn't a fetish
it's literally normal human sexuality that's been demonized by over the hill/divorced/post wall women and the men who can't admit they wanna touch barely legal or "illegal" adult female titties (like those on 15, 16 and 17 year olds) because of the social/legal ramifications.

Guy on the right has a wife and 3 kids, guy on the left has ED. Which one do you want to be?

Guy on the right looks like he could snap lefts neck. Looks like he has a job and cares about his body.

Left mogs end of discussion delusional redpilled faggots JFL

Attached: 1650927199851.jpg (384x384, 20.2K)

You mean right mogs. There was never a discussion.

What attributes does he have that are better than the left?

When the gynocentric system you love so much collapses left will be worth 0.

Mog attributes. Learn how to play the dating game.

Not gonna happen coper.

Ah so you had nothing JFL

you are dumb niggers lmao, this is the same person in both pics

Attached: 1653718639491.png (830x692, 962.16K)

Did a black guy fuck your wife again?

Left would die out in any other time other than this faggotry democratic society.

No I'm too ugly to have a wife

>MUH GYNOCENTRIC BASEDCIETY IS THE REASON I CAN'T GET LAID >:(
uggo cope lmfao

Imagine the fucking smell. No wonder you have to cope so hard. Post a chart or another male model right now.

Good thing I don't live in niggermerica. It's not that way here, only westernized women think like that. Here job, stability is more important than looks.

>Post a chart
This faggot again. NTA but you literally have to have some sort of mental issue or potentailly some chemical imbalance in your brain.
You are the most schizo poster on this board recently. ALthough I probably am doing you a disservice by noticing you.

The absolute fucking irony. Post a chart.

NTA but could've you made it less obvious that he got under your skin lmao

Take meds, unironically, if you think everyone is the same person.
And knowing you and your tendency to absorb the other side's argument, you are now literally no-you-ing and samefagging.

You dont need to be the same person to post a picture of a cute male model, dipshit. Are you single? Post a fucking chart already, hows my boys doing on okcupid?