I'm sick of this meme that "every single man has the potential to attract females as long as they put in the effort"...

I'm sick of this meme that "every single man has the potential to attract females as long as they put in the effort". Sorry but not all men are created equal. The reality is girls only want you if you have a cute face. No girl wants to wake up next to a face they're not attracted to. People either like you or they don't. There's no "life hacks" or "cheat codes" you can enter to change this. Someone either loves you or they don't. Your genes not your actions determine this. This is why we constantly see women with abusive men. Why can't we as a society accept this?

Attached: chad.png (1128x797, 62.8K)

People grew up in a society that tells them they can be whatever that want to be and they believe that. Many people live their lives thinking they will be millionaires. If you for a second challenge that, it pisses them off.

The Chad in that image could literally say gibberish and still get that ooga boog fuck me tier response as Chadfishers typing gibberish confirmed this meaning sweet talk is a meme Chad can have a seizure and thats more charming to a subhuman foid than your entire pickup book.

an attractive face is the bare minimum for anyone unless you're pumping and dumping
the rest is up to your personality and body
but not all hope is lost, you can do a bunch of things to make yourself slightly more attractive such as losing or gaining some weight depending on your current build, taking more care of personal hygiene
most of the time it's only a slight bump but in some rare cases it's a legitimate glowup
i'm 6'3 and used to weigh 190 lbs 4 years ago, now i'm down to 165 and who knew that i'd have a jawline, anyways now only obstacle that's left is to take care of my apparent autism, and either doing something about my 4 year long crush or forgetting about her

Attached: 1614553854592.jpg (593x656, 22.06K)

Just ask her out you pussy you will die and cease to exist.

>not all hope is lost
>im 6'3
yeah not all hope is lost, FOR YOU
there is like, no point in existing as a short male

People don't like you because you're a bitter myopic faggot who spends all of their time in front of a computer absorbing blue light and sucking on microplastics who spends all their time reading about how epic and brutal blackpills are and cope by going 'lol genes'

Attached: images[1].jpg (225x225, 5.2K)

>Girl at work seems into me
>Her friend says she's into me
>Make a move, try to take her on a date
>She backs out, says she has plans
>Find out her other plans were to go out and drink with a different guy
Why would she act interested in me? Why would her friend go to bat for her?

our prom is next week
wish me luck
just go to asia and be the average height male, 6'3 doesn't mean much when you live in the balkans and everyone is around 6'1

Everyone is not around 6'1 in the balkans stop lying

180cm is the average height in serbia
which counts in the kosovar midgets so the average height in central serbia should be around 182cm

6'1 is 185.5 not 182. That's quite a diffference

women here don't care about height that much
for most of them it's enough to be visibly taller than them, numbers are mostly irrelevant here

True. Men who become fat or smell like shit are just low IQ

Yeah I think over 180cm is the european equivalent of 6 foot (which is 183). I don't understand why mutts care so much about it. How's life in srbija btw?

>Your genes not your actions determine this.
Okay then stop worrying about it and being a faggot. If you're already certain that your attractiveness is a set thing determined by genetics, then stop obsessing about it. You're ugly just accept it, but stop trying to convince society, who already likely knows you are ugly. The more you keep crying about genetics, the more you sound like a self absorbed bitch. It annoys everyone else who already knows it's genetics. They expect you to move on once they offer you words of hope that one day you'll find the right person. When they say,"You can get a gf if you just tried hard enough!" They're just being polite, and normal non obsessive freaks will move on after hearing that and work on improving some other quality they have or improving their personality in some way. The truth is, everyone knows you're ugly, but it's unattractive to say otherwise and belittle you about it once you're out of school. They pity you and don't want you to feel bad about yourself. Your inability to grasp this is part of your problem and adds to your disgusting nature. So, when you do something to offend them, their disgust slips out. You will know when you say the wrong thing, and they immediately insult the features you're most insecure about. Everywhere you go, the first impression strangers have of you is,"Ugly." The fact that you keep bringing up obvious facts just seems like you're fishing for compliments and reassurances and its honestly pathetic to everyone else around you. Get over yourself, fag. Only females should be this self conscious about the way they look.

Society really needs people to think that way, imagine the widespread chaos if they didn't.

>How's life in srbija btw?
everything got slightly more expensive recently
anyways we're getting 100 euros of covid free money in 2 days so i'm going to party probably
my oneitis has been feeling really bad recently since her grandmother passed away, i don't know what to do to help the situation

Thoughts on hrvats?

average female today is hyper promiscuous (and it is not seen as a bad thing)
she can be "into" multiple guys at the same time when single, they don't feel "love" the way men do. she will go into a date with him, maybe fuck him and then she will go into a date with you and maybe fuck you as well. it's not weird as long as she dumps one of you before the relationship gets "serious"

sometimes they will do this even while on a relationship. the relationship itself might be healthy, but they will keep teasing some guys as a "backup" in case things get sour

once you realize the true meaning behind "all women are whores" things will get much simpler

a good face is important, but you also need a masculine personality to be successful. are you shy and timid, or do you make girls laugh by telling stories while smashing beers and eggs on your forehead?

This. Spread the hypergamy myth so that more white guys become trans.

If you have a good face you can be shy and timid and still be successful.
>OMG he's so shy, it's sooooo cute.