Solving the incel problem requires radical solutions

Solving the incel problem requires radical solutions.

Attached: 1634431676694.jpg (1024x663, 116.34K)

Sure but only if the gobernment pays for my FFS, hormones and new identity

If I didn't know about birth control metabolites in the water supply I'd say nature is already making this happen

Why do you think I'm pro-Medicare-for-all? everyone deserves free titty skittles!

Attached: 1624133258740.jpg (638x802, 55.59K)

Nature is making men transition?

Think he's talking about le frogs turning gay.

A lot of men used to die in wars, frontier exploration, and industrial accidents, we've solved a lot of that as a species but at what cost?

What is the problem with surplus of men?

Incels need to be deradicalized by my dick. you'd be surprised what you can make short shy boys do by not asking, but telling them to do something, they'll do it. Just starting small and eventually telling them "Here put these panties on and on show me" it comes with a bit of shock but they'll do it. The best part is, boys can't hide whether or not they like something. You can start really fucking with him when he tries to hide his arousal when you start bossing him around. There simply is no way to hide that feeling of shame and submission if you're getting fucked in girly clothes and a wig, especially if you force them to witness their dick dribble cum in the reflection of a mirror. The best way to break a cute crossdressing boy is to keep pounding them even after they cum. They'll have a moment of clarity where they are so weak and vulnerable. Make sure to strongly remind them of where they are in that exact moment. This is the only way to solve the incel crisis

Attached: mirror.png (706x1000, 674.31K)

u good, man?

Fuck off, Troon groomer.

So your solution is to transition men to have sex with men, therefore solving the major virginity/isolation crisis? I'll stay a Any Forumstard till the day I die if thats the pipeline

I need to cum balls deep in bussy

Attached: boymaid.png (850x1202, 1.29M)

when you put it like that...

Solving the tranny problem requires radical solutions.

Attached: original.jpg (1024x663, 226.42K)

The idea that like 99% of all online racism and extremism is coming from a group of pale feminine twinks is kind of hot.

It is. Not only is forcing them to become women hot, but it's also better for society since women are smarter. The HRT to college pipeline is real.

Attached: 1646889394018.gif (300x259, 272.08K)

Why's he looking at his phone?

Not reading all of that
Or, as Kenneth would say, NRAOT

>tfw no short racist twink g(b)f to crossdress and rape

Attached: 1039438403.png (555x739, 860.91K)

I think he's taking a picture in the reflection of the mirror