Magic ring has a 50% chance to give you your perfect gf

But the other 50% - you yourself will turn into the perfect woman for a random user from Any Forums.

Would you dare to use the ring?

Attached: rBVaq2EmvEqAGpatAAD0MciUrXw976.png (800x800, 645.29K)

>50% of failure (getting a gf)
>50% chance to get to be a girl
idk depends on what Any Forums's tastes are like but if this is what lets me finally be a woman...

Nope, not worth it

can i just change it so its a 100% chance to become a girl?

>Any Forums
make it Any Forums and you got a deal. I only wish to serve my people

Sure i'd use it, You never said I actually had to be his gf.

A genderbent robot is literally my ideal woman, I would mail it as soon as possible to whatever user wants it. 50% isn't that bad, but losing my dick is a no no.

What makes genderbent robot ideal?

Similar life outlook. No previous dating experience. Interests we can bond over.

>But the other 50% - you yourself will turn into the perfect woman for a random user from Any Forums
wow I can't wait to be turned into a massive lardass who lives as basically a slave or their legal loli who also basically lives as a slave.

Does the ring change my personality to match that of the person on Any Forums? If so would I even still be me in that case? What about my memories? And if it doesn't change my personality couldn't I just leave the person? and that is what that other person would want?

Too many unknowns for me to use the ring.

yeah id probably just turn into a boy anyway

Attached: 1653890186526.jpg (1920x1080, 282.36K)

It doesn't say anything about having to be with them though. It's probably just becoming a woman with random traits but with a much higher likelihood of being very attractive.

>from Any Forums.
Why not from r9k?

I mean, user, Any Forums is full of people into really degen shit. Not having to be with them is a good point, although if you're going to turn into their perfect woman then what happens if their perfect ideal for a woman is a slave? Are you their slave or just someone who wants to be enslaved?

definitely worth it
either i get to be with my oneitis or i become a underage girl

Attached: 30725134_168761517162309_6323619137474002944_n.jpg (557x557, 33.97K)

Only if I could choose the type of woman I turn into maybe/the user?

Ugh such an unfair choice because I have HORRENDOUS LUCK

I'd be okay with being turned into a stacy gymnast or cheerleader if user was from /fit for example though

WHY did she ruin her appearance with that fucking INK... damned kike influence... the wig is an understandable cosplay and the face seems like it's not heavy on the fakeup so that works...

Ink is not ruining yourself.
It's letting others know you're already ruined.
Thank you tattoo artists, many bullets were dodged thanks to you.

It's 100% if your perfect gf is yourself as a female :)

>50% chance to get perfect gf
>50% chance to live life on easy mode
Fuck yeah give it to me

I would take that shit on and off till I become the perfect GF or amass a harem.