Do you guys fear death?

Do you guys fear death?

Attached: 1594763352692.png (695x785, 637.11K)

honestly not really

Attached: 1571496233622.png (527x469, 668.87K)

I'm just coasting until it happens, and when it does I'll embrace it with a smile on my face. And of course, I don't mean of a painful natural cause, I mean by a shot in the head after a few drinks once I turn 30 and my youth is officially over.

Yes but I also think it is fake. I think the world as I know it will cease to be. Not in some kinda ego stroking way where everyone seethe's and I am victorious. More like it all slowly becomes a white noise and then I enter the next life where things will make real sense. I presently don't believe death is necessary here but maybe if I am wrong and become really old I will think it involves death.

I probably won't shuffle off for another hundred years or so. Buckle up, I guess

Does it go away when I fear it? Else what does it matter.

You don't die user.
Nothing ends, we are all stuck in the great circle of existence.
Just look at Nature, everything "dies" in fall just to come back during spring.
After your "death" you will start another life, maybe in this world, maybe in another.

I'm not suicidal but I'll welcome death when it comes for me

I don't fear being dead and nothingness...but I do fear the pain and misery that will precede it because I am obese and likely to go through a world of pain and suffering before I die.

Just read Phaedo. If there is an afterlife, live according to the laws of God and be granted eternal life. If there is no afterlife, you have as much reason to fear death as you do going to sleep.

>Just look at Nature, everything "dies" in fall just to come back during spring.
Life can and will eventually end.

No, I don't fear death, I fear how it might come and becoming a cripple.

Yeah I fear missing out on the enjoyable shit in life and not completing the stuff I want to complete.

nah, actually i'm curious of the process and agony

Of course.
I believe in god, but not heaven. Pretty sure this life is all just a one-off. When its over, that's it.

do you remember your previous life or what it was like before you were born
?

No. In fact I crave it

Yeah. Every time I think I don't I have an experience that reminds me how death with be nothing but ultimate fear and panic as my brain cannot cope with the fact that it is about to end forever.
Anyone who does not fear this is super fucked up.

I fear having a painful death not death itself

Only by my own hand because I might mess it up and end up vegetable or cripple; or the catholics and mudshits might be right and I go to hell.

I'm fine with death by any other means; going to happen eventually so pointless to fear it.

No, I was very drunk.

No, just waiting for it to happen. I've fucked my Health over so bad this year I wouldn't be surprised if I don't make it to July