So wild how you can just turn on easy mode...

So wild how you can just turn on easy mode. We rot during our best years while this nigga throws on a dress and has the time of his life. He fucks women btw.

Attached: IMG_20191204_151329.png (1080x1407, 907.41K)

>Normal looking guy > disfigured mutilated mentally ill guy
Wow what an upgrade!

would
if he still has his dick tho
and then strangle him to death afterwards out of shame

>you can just turn on easy mode
This is either not the same person, edited or they have had $100k+ of surgery. The jaw surgery alone cost $60k. And the illusion is shattered as soon as he opens his mouth.

But you'll never be a woman. You're doing all that, becoming an abomination, losing your family and everything in between for shallow interest?

I think that the text is added there, if not, do breaditters really say "I'm an incel" unironically? Aren't they admitting the blackpill then?

Oh, yes, visit these subreddits if you want to be blackpilled.
>good thing you transitioned. You would have struggled to even get your hand held.
A comment to that effect was the most upvoted comment on one of these post. User had a woman's name and avatar.

I like how his personality instantly changed and everyone likes him now. He is popular.

So it's either fetish shit or they're legitimately blackpilled as the rest of the world, and everything else they do is a lie.

Troons fetishists are grooming young mentally ill en masse for a fetish. See the folks on /trash/. These people are unhinged and driving countless boys to suicide

They are blackpilled and meme themselves into the fetish. Go to Any Forums and watch how they speak.

>just turn on easy mode.
tell that to my lumbering 5'9, manjawed, huge skulled, aged, malebrained body
i wish i were a woman so much

5'9" is not so tall, I am 6'4".

for a man not really but for a woman, it's too big

It isn't anymore, young women are growing taller

or you can do something about the weird haircut, and take care of your personal hygiene
THINK IT DREAM IT DO IT

Attached: 4HiGc7P.jpg (808x1077, 161.05K)

unironically thinking of pretending to be a tranny to have a better shot at getting a programmer job
hopefully a neon colored wig and shaving every other day is good enough

>to have a better shot at getting a programmer job
If you have the skills you shouldn't need to pretend?

i've met very few women that are my height
doesn't matter i'll never be a woman

i don't even think that works

he looked good before I'd have dated him

>version of him doesn't exist anymore
>consider it dateable now
many such cases

i fell for this meme. it gave me round prey eyes and now i look like a soiboi instead of a girl.