Is it over for me

Im a 19 yr old KHHV incel and 5'6 and im stuck in a western country and I cant move to my ethnic shithole because english is my first language. I have never had a girl show interest in me. The closest thing I had too a relationship was some egirl that lead me on and then cheated on me, it sounds pathetic but I have never had a girl show interest me or acknowledge my existence. I was a shut in for 2 years since I had no freinds.

Attached: 284712181_1077075853021127_5006257044505895738_n.jpg (480x604, 36.54K)

I can tell just by looking at your pic that it is your personality. You scream bitter school shooter incel.

go back to your incel forum and stop posting here tripfag. read the rules

Just move to your home country.

>curry
It was over on conception, arrange marriagemaxx

OP don't listen to this faggot.
you actually can make it by shaving the pube facial hair and hoping onto some tret to help with skin clearing. then lift weights to get rid of the face fat since you have a good face structure. easily could go from 4/10 to 7/10.

I am banned retard
I dont understand my own ethnic language
>arrange marriagemaxx
Even if i was able to do that she'd cheat on me with some chad or smtg, since its betabuxx.
>7/10
Im 5'4 most I could be is like a 3

Attached: 3333.jpg (640x677, 58.67K)

>I can tell by your looks that you have a terrible personality.
Why is the black pill so right?

>Im 5'4 most I could be is like a 3
then use that to your advantage when lifting weights. you do know that manlets get the best gains out of gym compared to lanklets and easily you could pull.

>5'4
>curry
you should resent your parents for this

>i don't understand language
Read a book. You can easily get a girlfriend.

He's 5'4 and currycel, are you a foid?

Does he have a dad?

Ask /soc/

his father lived in different times

Things are different now, zoomer girls will go femcel if they can't get Chad

Im a subhuman poopskin lmao I will look comical as a manlet gymcel
I mean it wasnt their fault they didnt know that globalization and sexual degeneracy would ultimately lead me to being a loser
My dad is a doctor that betabuxxed my mum.

>Im a subhuman poopskin lmao
Different user, but I laughed.

Beyond over. It's not even that you're Indian, it's that you're fucking 5'4. Holy shit, that is brutal.

bro you look like an average indian guy, stop browsing blackpill shitholes and go outside, put effort into making friends and meeting people

Yeah I get emasculated and laughed at by middle school girls.