My parents keep abondoning me with no food or resources

My parents keep abondoning me with no food or resources

I havent eaten in days

Attached: A5A038F4-E847-4384-A027-AEF7ADBC9637.png (634x768, 50.81K)

There is a good reason this is happening and I am glad your entitled ass gets to suffer a little bit of reality.

A healthy person can benefit from going a few days without food user.

After a lifetime of starving I cant fucking take it anymore. I dont care if im healthy I want to jump off a roof.

Probably the end goal of your parents desu. Force you to become self sufficient or die in the process. Time to grow up you little (or massively obese) waste of oxygen.

Go be a farm hand if you want for that much

your parents should have equipped you to acquire your own resources, maybe you should put that to work

Kill your parents.
They deserve it.

Perhaps, I know this sounds crazy, but maybe you could get a job and buy food yourself?

>parents dont live near anything
>never help me get a car

I didnt ask for this job I dont want a fucking job. I shouldnt have been born just to suffer and be forced to kill myself.

classic Darwinism at work

Yeah fuck off its not anything but torture if youre just trapped with no resources and a genetic shitfest

At least the retard bird that cant fly gets to fall to its death early

lay in traffic then retard crying on Any Forums isnt going to put food in your landwhale mouth

Google if there are any food pantries or emergency food resources in your town. Then walk to them if you have no car. You are SOL today, if you are in the US, because you waited until during a national holiday to realize you had no food.

If there are supermarkets in your town, you could go dumpster dive. Again if you are in the US, it's been hot this week so be careful that you don't take anything spoiled.

If anyone questions you while you are dumpster diving just be completely frank and say you have no food and haven't eaten today. I bet everyone leaves you alone. Hell, they will probably run back into the store and GET you food.

Dude theres not a single building for 10 miles its just sitting with my mouth open waiting to die. My parents deserve hell for this.

What do people like you get out of posts like this? Do you think you will save someone's life?

no im hoping itll end someones life

god what a helpless little fag you are, you're a grown man what's stopping you from getting your a car? you need mommy to hold your hand? ffs have some responsibility for yourself

You're telling me there's not a single piece of food in your house? Not even bread or pasta? I call bullshit, how the fuck do your parents cook when they are home if there's no food?

Sink or swim. Time to learn how to boil eggs.

Show us the fridge

just go outside and beg for money bro or get a job
starvation is literally a meme in the first world
if you wanted to eat that much youd shoplift it

this
I bet op just can't cook, he sounds like that kind of loser

I cant eat pasta and vegetables for a week straight

If you kill yourself you won't be hungry anymore

says who? the police?

He probably has no car

Yes you can. Stop being such a fucking loser. Learn to cook, get a job, move out of your parents basement. I see why they leave you, you sound like such a fucking bitch

He can walk or take a bike like everyone else. Only way OP could be in the right here if he's severely crippled