Look at his personality. This is your problem. You have a bad personality

Look at his personality. This is your problem. You have a bad personality.

Attached: 370b5f23b736a73ebbd64213f351778b.jpg (800x1066, 77.07K)

Do you see the irony in posting male models while talking sarcastically about personality? Your idol and role model likely has no personality, toxic relationships, and you will never look like him. Say the line, simp. Say it so that we know who you are.

teehee he has such a good personality!

Attached: 1650080929023.jpg (1000x1000, 121.2K)

The best personality for a man is 6'4

that is somebody with some form of anti-social personality.
people will call BS but you can definitely see it in their eyes, and I will die on this hill.
also
>people care about apperance
it's really starting to worry me just how many of you seem to have come to this realization only recently. the good looking people will always, always, always make a better impression on people. most of us figured out that looks DO in fact matter before we could fully speak, I don't know what kind of rock you've been living under if you hadn't realized this before the age of 10.

You sound like a bitter incel. Obviously he got to where he is with hard work and determination. This is why women love him. His vibrant personality can be seem through a picture. Maybe work on yourself, incel.

It's really black and white. It's to the point that if you aren't a world class male model then just give up on women entirely.

Women don't find the guy on the right attractive, right? His face looks like it's not real and not in the good way, like it's made of plastic or something.

Still trying to figure out why incels and femcels don't just date each other lol

That's actually true though. Nobody was born with a nice hairstyle or proper skincare. Post the chart.

because they're both holed up in their rooms, only going out when necessary, and true incels/femcels would never use a dating app or in general anything that requires social interaction with strangers

I wish I could just be moderately attractive. It fucking sucks.

I've seen plenty of fat, greasy, unattractive guys score cute girls. it's not black and white at all, but looking good will increase your odds by a huge margin.
is this really news to some of you? or am I just being baited by these posts?

The lookism thing is true to an extent but I kind of hate how pervasive the thought process is here when from my experience it quite simply does not reflect reality. Women in general are alot more willing to date a less attractive guy, even one that isn't rich, than the inverse. I've seen stunning women with gross slobs because they liked their personality but I have literally never seen someone you'd call a chad ever be with a fat or unattractive girl.

If they had to try to get gfs then it's pointless.
I'm gonna go out on a limb when I say this but those guys probably had to try and those women are probably either cheating or willing to dump them as soon as something slightly better comes along.

Nice cope. Anyway women deserve to have their heads dunked in sulphuric acid so that they can finally see what regular humans who don't get worshipped like gods for just having a hole live and how they are treated.

well of course they had to try harder, they didn't have good looks on their side.
this is exactly what I mean, is this a recent revelation or something?
>cheating
you know, it's probably pointless to even type this out, but when a girl does find someone that she loves FOR their personality, they tend to stick together. now of course a lot of people cheat, especially if your bf is a fat greasy guy who is 1 taco away from the ER, but it's not a guarantee just because.

nobody has to try. social skills come naturally even if you are ugly.

It's not really a recent revelation but they don't just need to try. It's a herculean task for them.
Therefore it's just better to give up if you have to try.
Either way you'll still end up wanting women to have a taste of their own medicine.

>I've seen plenty of fat, greasy, unattractive guys score cute girls
yes and they are constantly cucked and have to literally GRIND 24/7 like it's a full time job to keep her so she doesn't run off to chad (which she eventually will, don't worry). it's hell to be in that position in the relationship. girls who date these dudes KNOW they are way out of their league and this gives them all the leverage, meaning they can still act like single whores and fuck chads on the low, KNOWING the fat cuck at home HAS to allow this or she will lose her.
she gets the security of a relationship while being able to live single. also, they barely get any sex, it's a dead bedroom. if they're lucky they are allowed to clean up chad's residue once every month or 2 "if she's in the mood". meanwhile she's doing ass to mouth for chads.

the average fat guy has sex like 120 times a year now. just lose weight and you'll be fine.

>the average fat guy has sex like 120 times a year now. just lose weight and you'll be fine

i'm skinny btw

Attached: b6f508597d.jpg (893x675, 73.8K)

skinny is life on easy mode then.