Listen

is there anyone on this board that overcame being born in poverty, being brutally beaten and 'raised' by a single mother and grandmother, being shitted on every day since the day 0 by your patents, being abandoned as a kid, being prohibited by your patents to do anything sexual with girls or to have a girlfriend? Is there anyone out here who overcame this type of humiliation, AND STILL became good with women, AND STILL lost his virginity? Am i just too weak to overcome this shit at 25? I'm fucking awful with women. My mother trained me to be a cuck. Even teenagers MOGGING me with their girlfriends. I'm at the tipping point of suicide. 25 years of true loneliness.

Attached: emmy shizo.jpg (725x863, 328.28K)

Bump #234566

I would suggest going to bars and parties but yeah youre old as fuck now, retraining your brain will be tough

>youre old as fuck
Suicide fuel

>grew up in poverty
>i remember basically starving often
>mom was a drug addict
>abused me at a young age
>dropped out of high school because I missed so much school taking care of her
>went to college and got my degree
>make well over the median wage
>still no gf
Sorry. I made it out of poverty even after being set back but getting a gf is something I may never conquer.

>but getting a gf is something I may never conquer.
Or shouldn't be like that right?
Are we too weak or just inept?

rewire your view on society and women. girls these days want to have casual sex. you are in the position of power regardless of what society has told you. especially as someone a little older, college girls would be all over you. get a haircut, take a shower, if you grow facial hair keep it at a clean five oclock shadow. be upfront with what you think and try not too hard to be someone else or filter yourself. theres bars, theres tinder, theres gyms. get a dog and just take it for walks around town.
do you have income? your own place? if so youve already won.

Came from the same upbringing. Crazy single mother who absolutely refused to let me go outside of the house, talk to girls or go to events. I was beaten on a frequent basis and now I'm a 25 year old with a shitty job after dropping out of college twice and never had a gf. Diagnosed bipolar. I always pay my rent but I dont have a car and am usually broke. I work hard but my manager and boss like to talk down to me.

I still try everyday to overcome because there's not much else to do other than rot and die. But it's safe to say I won't have a good life.

>But it's safe to say I won't have a good life
This thread is brutal

>get a haircut, take a shower, if you grow facial hair keep it at a clean five oclock shadow. be upfront with what you think and try not too hard to be someone else or filter yourself.
Literally done that since 13

Bump#tvvhh3454444

Bump [#455ghff]

Attached: 22.png (848x599, 568.87K)

Bump for retarded virgins 4

>abandoned baby found in a public restroom
>short, scrawny
>get the shit kicked out of me for 15 years in multiple foster homes
>start exercising and shoveling down the slop they fed me in an attempt to get stronger
>fight back and immediately branded an uncivilized delinquent
>unofficially emancipated at 16
>live in homeless shelter, work a full time job for minimum wage
>no car, no house, no insurance, no friends, no gf
>work for a year, then move in with nothing into an efficiency apartment, buy a computer, start working on studying for a GED
Currently 20, have the GED, have some considerable savings for a single loser, but not a single girl has ever touched me in my life though and I feel the rest of my life slipping out of my fingers. I bought a guitar recently to try to get a hobby but I hated every second of playing it and it just infuriated me that I had to do this clown shit. I left it in the stairwell, I'm not going to do any shit like that ever again.

Do I go to college or do I do this "just start a business bro!" shit. There's nothing I want to study in college and I have nothing I want to sell or whatever, but I do know that the full time job shit is starting to wear me down.

>but not a single girl has ever touched me in my life
You know fucking well that the girls see your past like an x ray. They fucking feel that something is fucked up with you, and they don't want to deal with that shit.
You might think that your story will show girls how mentally strong you were in the past to overcome that shit. But in reality they're just don't want to be around this burden of a trauma that you got. They want a normal guy, without the morbid shit that you went through. And even if you score a girl, you know damn well that your dark past will come out and hers don't. Cause she'll be normal, from a relatively normal household. You're fucked up front the start. You can cover it under education and work. But that shit is always with you till the casket drops.

Attached: 865aa59ecc5120b8b7c2284c9e4dc299.png (948x957, 1.06M)

Bump [#3455ghvff]

Attached: GY6c5_yMYaI.jpg (776x994, 267.36K)

I think it has more to do with the fact that I'm not tall or big. Hardship isn't romantic if you aren't Guts Berserk.

No, its that you're too aware of the fact that a woman didn't choose you before you became successful when her love for you could have any value and mean anything.

Women that don't want to spend their 20s growing personally and professionally with you and learning the ropes of life are repulsive to you because you know they're only after you for something utilitarian and don't and can never genuinely want you.

Not sexually. Not romantically. Only for your utility. Love has a window, and it ends at 29 for men.

>Love has a window, and it ends at 29 for men
I want to kill myself. Why life is like this

Bump [#4566gjfffc]

Relax. Most men don't find this love anyway, you're not alone. Find solace in what you have in common with most of humanity. There are a thousand other endeavors to be concerned with.

Bump (#34566ggg)