Blacks bully Asian man on NY subway

twitter.com/DanVoWMedia/status/1531041346873659394

Attached: 0q3945654.png (534x543, 363.16K)

he sexually assaulted a women (look it up) fully deserved beating

Is that what the media says now to justify niggers being niggers?

He said the n word. Look it up. It was deserved

Yes.

An eye for an eye. Vigilante justice is based

Ok, I just randomly decided you touched my dick so now I am going to savagely maul you. How do you feel?

You could try but you don't know how crazy I am. I'll take bites out of you.

Survival of the fittest

so physical violence is actually ok because he said le bad word? gtfo nigger

The asian guy voted democrat, he wants this to happen

Good, I applaud that as an Asian myself.

Why? Because US Asians are filthy traitors, slaves of the White/Anglo people.

You sound like a skinny 5'6 incel in high school.

GOD! White people are so evil again!

BLM! ALM! Death to White supremacy!

but i thought minorities can't be racist and therefore are allowed to say nigger

I like us when we hate being together

How does this justify a beating, simp?

i don't care about chinks, conservacuck

You're totally right about it. ONLY white people can be racists, because they are privileged compared to all others. Also Asian people can be a little bit racist against Black and other people who are below them in socio-economical hierarchy. Black people can not be racists against anyone, even if they killed an Asian or White person just because they hate all Asians or Whites, because Black people are at the bottom of the hierarchy. Poor Black things.

Wow. So how about a group of White people beating up an Asian/Black person because the Asian/Black person participated gang raping their daughters? Would that be okay?

These double standards are fucking ridiculous and offending anyone's intelligence. That it is okay for a Black person to beat up Asian/White person because that person assaulted a woman, but it is not okay for ANY White person (even if they are living in poverty) to beat up Asian/Black person because they participated gang raping their daughter/wife/mother (even if that person is filthy rich). Just because White people as a group are privileged. It makes me want to scroll the head off of any drooling retard supporting these double standards.

Also I vote for animal rights party.

Fuck off and go lick some white boots, you traitorous cunt.

if a blak man harassed a woman you'd be screaming bloody murder.

Dude didn't some nigger get shot because he tried to chat some dudes gf a while back? Sexual assaulters deserve what's coming to them.