Do you think tall girls ever feel bad about their height the way short men do?

Do you think tall girls ever feel bad about their height the way short men do?

Attached: 1653730648154.jpg (826x871, 124.67K)

I don't, it's awesome to feel powerful. When you enter the room everyone looks at you. People respect you and your opinions more. I don't feel threatened when I go on a walk in the middle of the night.
The only downside is dating, but I'm not interested in romantic relationship considering how shitty men are, so whatever.

Femanon, 5'7 is not tall.

I've spoken to a handful of tall women and yeah some of them have problems with it. Harder to find well-fitting clothes, looks awkward in crowds, other women being petty-jealous towards you, etc. That's to be expected though. Women will often be self-conscious about anything and everything no matter how hot they are.

Unrelated, but I once asked out the tallest woman at my high school and she turned me down even though I was one of 4 men that matched or exceeded her height. She's now dating a short "dad-body" guy who makes a ton of cash by working a job at his father's company. Gold-diggers, man.

Attached: 1645826486483.jpg (700x795, 114.32K)

I'm 5'9-5'10 (177cm), about as tall as most men I see, sometimes taller.

Why did she turn you down?
I crown you King of Womanlets. You are the sovereign over all the short women of the world, but denied entry into the council of tall women.

So where exactly do you go walking alone at night? City, state, cross streets?

>Why did she turn you down?
I never asked. Just swallowed the rejection and moved on. Our personalities weren't compatible in the slightest, so it was either that or she simply didn't find me physically attractive. I mostly just wanted to bang her.

Attached: 1651621075105.png (1059x595, 230.15K)

Keep crying, bet I'm taller than u.

Just going on walks in the parks nearby (city). I like how few people there are and the area is well-lit.

Yeah but which city? Which park?

You might be taller than me, but still not tall.
user this is embarrassing

The city where I live in and the park near my flat.

Yeah, but it doesn't really matter, because as soon as they actually voice their concerns they have a legion of males throwing themselves at them and offering to make them feel better.

Of course she will then promptly reject them all because of their height and proceed to post on her social network of choice about how lonely and rejected she feels.

Oh, so you are British? Nevermind then

But what if your height is the reason that men are so shitty? The weirdo who walks up to you at the park and says "Hey, lady, I'd love to climb you like a tree" wouldn't ever say that if you were shorter.

That's no issue for them, tall women can still have loving relationships, it's no where near the same as being a manlet

I'm female and 6'1. I hate my height, I HATE it

How bad is it? Are there no positive aspects at all?

yes, I've known a few women like that.

Assuming you are not a tranny, your height is a genetic advantage. Humans are extremely dysgenic in that small females and large males are selected for. In most animals, the female needs to be larger to give birth and protect the multiple offspring. In humans, ~30% of all births need a C section, ie the female is too small and her pelvic canal too tiny to give birth properly. Twins or triplets are much more dangerous to birth and almost always require a C section. This is unprecedented in Nature - horses, pythons, wolves, don't need C sections.

Women would hate the shape of their toes if there was reason to
The real question is if you've had romantic problems because of it

Attached: 1653890247753.jpg (735x570, 29.3K)